• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ntcham

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 101
  • Views: Views 12,013
https://twitter.com/JasonRees7/status/1691061854963994624?t=eQkx1bLCYrhKF4L8PDRTwA&s=19

If true, that's a big result.

Official on Swans site. Talk about brief statements, not even a "thanks for your efforts" at the end :lol:

Dick head forced himself out of the club and arranged a transfer, fuck him, nice 2.3M and 25K a week saved for a 50% player.

Swansea93 said:
Dick head forced himself out of the club and arranged a transfer, f**k him, nice 2.3M and 25K a week saved for a 50% player.
The figure ("I seen" FFS!) is in euros, approx £2m. Not sterling or Turkish lire.

JackSomething said:
Think it's fair to say the club aren't best pleased with Ntcham. :lol:

Just ask any Celtic supporter what they think of Ntcham and his antic, Celtic even terminated his contract 12 months after turning down a 14 million bid from Porto because they had had enough of him, also, he was sent out on loan to Marseille in between where the manager at the time Andre Villas Boas resigned in protest of the deal, he lasted 3 months out in France ...

Swanjaxs said:
Just ask any Celtic supporter what they think of Ntcham and his antic, Celtic even terminated his contract 12 months after turning down a 14 million bid from Porto because they had had enough of him, also, he was sent out on loan to Marseille in between where the manager at the time Andre Villas Boas resigned in protest of the deal, he lasted 3 months out in France ...

I always got the impression that he didn't really want to be here. Thought himself better than the championship, and it was all about him and not a team player

Let’s face it he only came here because now sacked Mark Allen gave him a great contract.

3swan said:
I always got the impression that he didn't really want to be here. Thought himself better than the championship, and it was all about him and not a team player

Spot on, I'll give him six months out in Turkey, playing for what will be a struggling side before the toys start being thrown about...

Swanjaxs said:
Spot on, I'll give him six months out in Turkey, playing for what will be a struggling side before the toys start being thrown about...

A shame as he has some skills, but the application wasn't there. As you say wouldn't be surprised if his stint there doesn't last too long.

Has he written us a goodbye message on social media letting us know how he loved his time here, how great the Jack Army are and how he'll always be looking out for our results and one of us?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back