• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ntcham

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 101
  • Views: Views 12,015
Will be very interesting to see if a deal is done before Sunday and if it is not if they have the balls to put him in the team for their first game of the season despite him still being registered to us

bakajack said:
Will be very interesting to see if a deal is done before Sunday and if it is not if they have the balls to put him in the team for their first game of the season despite him still being registered to us

They won’t play an unregistered player.

Parading him on Twitter is one thing, your scenario is something off the scale.

He's registered with the Turkish FA apparently. They expect him to play today.

This is fast becoming ridiculous. The Swans should play hardball. Send an official complaint in to UEFA and send a message to Ntcham that he needs to report back to his official club immediately. Obviously he won't but then the formalities will have been done.

Some guy (Swans fan) was reporting that it had been sorted a couple of days ago. He was also saying that the fee was a low figure (about 1.5 million) so why the Swans have not put anything on the club site is quite bizarre.
He was also saying that Ntcham can just F right off. Overrated journeyman in my opinion anyway - we saw a game changer yesterday

What happens if Ncham had a (God forbid) serious injury, and he’s not fully registered with them?
This couldn’t happen Shirley?

Utterly bizarre situation. Can't fathom it.

- I can't believe that the social media team / press dept have simply forgotten this, they've been active today on transfer news even though its a Sunday.

- I can't believe Samsunspor would play him if he hadn't officially joined them. I'm sure their opponents and the officials knowing the situation will have checked his eligibility. Surely Samsunspor wouldn't have been stupid enough to play him if he wasn't eligible and I'd expect us to lodge a complaint with UEFA too.

- there's a chance that we've said he can play&the details will be sorted later as it saves us wages, but why haven't the club announced it? They did with Martin.

- maybe the transfer was only officially completed this morning, but surely then there would be a wait for international clearance and he wouldn't have been able to play today. And again, why haven't we announced?

None of this makes sense.

https://twitter.com/tomEcoleman/status/1691050126389755906?t=bv-UmfzS4eK9xYDdxC0yFQ&s=19

Finally confirmed. The day after he made his debut for his new team.

Chief said:
https://twitter.com/tomEcoleman/status/1691050126389755906?t=bv-UmfzS4eK9xYDdxC0yFQ&s=19

Finally confirmed. The day after he made his debut for his new team.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/olivier-ntcham-leaves-swansea-city

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back