• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ntcham

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 101
  • Views: Views 12,008

Risc

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/ianmitchelmore/status/1687864460130856960?s=46&t=p94KZqA33SfSPKkithZEfA

Bye bye mate. More work to do in market.

Risc said:
https://twitter.com/ianmitchelmore/status/1687864460130856960?s=46&t=p94KZqA33SfSPKkithZEfA

Didn’t want to play?? WTF? I hope he doesn’t want to be paid.

What a fucking dick head, players are pathetic, Joel Piroe is a good example of how you get your head down and play for the club that offered you a chance and pay your wages.

Shame really, because he could've been the difference today.. hopefully we'll get that earmarked 3 million

If a transfer has been agreed then any fee will cover the week's wages, calm down. No sense risking damage, pack him up and get down the post office.

Skippyjack said:
Shame really, because he could've been the difference today.. hopefully we'll get that earmarked 3 million

Yep.

He manages to fill that gap between back and front we saw for virtually all of the match.

If his attitude is as it appears to be though then fine him the maximum we can fine him and get rid for whatever we can.

The rumour yesterday was we’d accepted an offer - maybe it was that HE has received an offer.

Swansea93 said:
What a f*****g dick head, players are pathetic, Joel Piroe is a good example of how you get your head down and play for the club that offered you a chance and pay your wages.

I thought Piroe today quite obviously didn’t break a sweat in case something happened.

The season has only just begun but Michael Duff has another headache on his hands as he told the media that Olivier Ntcham requested not to play against Birmingham City today. The midfielder has a year left to run on his three year contract and was heavily linked with a move to Samsunspor last week...

Read more

Risc said:

Russell Martin's fault I heard

Chief said:
Russell Martin's fault I heard

Some are blaming Duff on X.

Even though Paterson was called out, along with others, by the previous manager for more serious concerns (e.g. mental health).

It would be one thing if the club was protecting their investment but another entirely when the player refuses to play.
He only puts question marks in the minds of potential suitors and weakens our hand when it comes to the negotiating table.

Skippyjack said:

I said that second half today, was the type of game he could have made a difference.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back