• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Old Bay Seasoning

I've just added some of this to my chicken and mushroom pot noddle, definitely adds something to the flavour 😋

Swanjaxs said:
I've just added some of this to my chicken and mushroom pot noddle, definitely adds something to the flavour 😋

Classy! Haute cuisine at it's best :)

Bah! Let's all of us just agree that you only need Brown sauce to improve everything (except salads).

Glyn1 said:
Bah! Let's all of us just agree that you only need Brown sauce to improve everything (except salads).

Daddy’s or HP?

Cooperman said:
There really is only HP in the brown sauce world.

I haven't had HP sauce for years, it is nice mind, can't believe the price now 2.50 in Tesco, I use the aldi one. 89p, saying that daddies is only 41p more in Tesco.

Fbreath said:
Can the CEO of Old Bay Seasoning PLC confirm usage recommendations.

Do you rub this onto the meat prior to cooking or part way to stop it burning if using on things like pork or chicken thighs, breast etc. so thin cuts.

If for example you were roasting a whole chicken would you rub this in prior to cooking or part way through.

Yours

Lowly consumer

You can rub it anywhere, except near your meat and two veg ! :D

As this recommendation came straight from the horses mouth (can you use it on horse?) I bought some of this dust yesterday.
For interested parties Aldi is currently selling it £2.49 for the tin size as displayed in the original post.

I will be using it on chicken this weekend

Is this old bay mainly orientated towards seafood? I have been having a look at recipes , and they seem to be pushing seafood. :?

jack123 said:
Is this old bay mainly orientated towards seafood? I have been having a look at recipes , and they seem to be pushing seafood. :?

No, good on meat as well.

FAO Bryn - I saw a hot version today. Have you tried it?

Cooperman said:
No, good on meat as well.

FAO Bryn - I saw a hot version today. Have you tried it?

Where to are they, I couldn't see them this morning.

Neath_Jack said:

Tesco stock them in the ketchup aisle, but bottom shelf and hardly visible. You won’t see it unless you’re specifically looking for it.

Cooperman said:
Tesco stock them in the ketchup aisle, but bottom shelf and hardly visible. You won’t see it unless you’re specifically looking for it.

Thank you.

Neath_Jack said:

You should have asked a member of staff to direct you. I would if I was after something, also I will say, download the tesco app, and you can search a specific store for stock.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back