• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Old Bay Seasoning

Skippyjack said:
Pepper on it, any type, not too much though, spoils the beans

White pepper is the stronger tasting so that's my go to in the Pepper condiment range.

jack123 said:
It was served with one of those dirty fries kind of dish, I must have had it numerous times over the years, and I really like the flavour.

You had it at a squirt on sauce/side dip? These are quite mild compared to a strong English mustard (like Colman’s).

One of the best sandwiches is with nice fresh brown bread, some tidy ham and a thin spread of mustard (I quite like Dijon).

Skippyjack said:
Yeah, Dijon mustard from France, it doesn't even taste like mustard

Well it doesn’t taste like Colman’s, that’s for sure.

Cooperman said:
You had it at a squirt on sauce/side dip? These are quite mild compared to a strong English mustard (like Colman’s).

One of the best sandwiches is with nice fresh brown bread, some tidy ham and a thin spread of mustard (I quite like Dijon).

It was on the meal, dirty fries like chips, meatballs, bacon, with cheese sauce I think, and what I found out it was mustard as well it was quite diluted , and like I say, I have never bought this before, so wouldn't have a clue to the brand.

jack123 said:
It was on the meal, dirty fries like chips, meatballs, bacon, with cheese sauce I think, and what I found out it was mustard as well it was quite diluted , and like I say, I have never bought this before, so wouldn't have a clue to the brand.

Right’o, just research your mustard before you buy it and slap it all over your dinner.

And if you are in the supermarket then pick up a Spice Tailor!

Cooperman said:
Right’o, just research your mustard before you buy it and slap it all over your dinner.

And if you are in the supermarket then pick up a Spice Tailor!

Oh yeah without a doubt, I think i will go for something like this. https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/256363765

And yes, I will be picking up some Spice tailor, I'm finished with the pre packed rubbish from Aldi, the cat we feed is just getting bigger and bigger, he likes aldi chicken, I don't! :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back