• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Old Bay Seasoning

jack123 said:
You should have asked a member of staff to direct you. I would if I was after something, also I will say, download the tesco app, and you can search a specific store for stock.

That app feature is very handy as it even tells you which aisle number to go to.

Old Boy Seasoning? Each to their own.

Isn't it a bit cheesy?

Ah, right, that's the joke. Sorry Jaxs, as you were. 😆

monmouth said:
Old Boy Seasoning? Each to their own.

Isn't it a bit cheesy?

Ah, right, that's the joke. Sorry Jaxs, as you were. 😆

Can you imagine though Mon! 🤣
The men would be queueing out the door to get thier hands on it :lol:

jack123 said:
You should have asked a member of staff to direct you. I would if I was after something, also I will say, download the tesco app, and you can search a specific store for stock.

Fair play J123 you're a font of knowledge and should be appreciated more on here, by the older guard :D

Niigata Jack said:
Fair play J123 you're a font of knowledge and should be appreciated more on here, by the older guard :D

:D Christ, I'm most probably considered the old guard myself mate, Bus pass in a few year and all that.. :D

jack123 said:
:D Christ, I'm most probably considered the old guard myself mate, Bus pass in a few year and all that.. :D

I've had mine for nearly three years, used it around 2/3 times last time was a bus from Tenby to Saundersfoot, I wasn't gonna drive and the Mrs din't want to either, so we had the Bus and had a few sarsaparillas whilst in said Saundersfoot and let the bus take the strain :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
I've had mine for nearly three years, used it around 2/3 times last time was a bus from Tenby to Saundersfoot, I wasn't gonna drive and the Mrs din't want to either, so we had the Bus and had a few sarsaparillas whilst in said Saundersfoot and let the bus take the strain :lol:

:D I'm off down Tenby way in a few weeks time, looking forward to it now, haven't been down that way since about 2016/17? Only the weekend, but yeah should be good family time.

Great thread for me. I’m sick and tired of shoving a plump bird in to roast for a few hours only to find the outcome is a boring and bland mouthful of nosh.

Leg or breast, they always say, each as boring as the other in my book.

So, if the seasoning is as good as you say it is, the next time I roast a bird I’ll be sure to rub it in to the breast and legs to ensure a satisfying and delicious taste.

A man with no shins is called Tony. That is all.

tim.healings said:
Great thread for me. I’m sick and tired of shoving a plump bird in to roast for a few hours only to find the outcome is a boring and bland mouthful of nosh.

Leg or breast, they always say, each as boring as the other in my book.

So, if the seasoning is as good as you say it is, the next time I roast a bird I’ll be sure to rub it in to the breast and legs to ensure a satisfying and delicious taste.

A man with no shins is called Tony. That is all.

Wtf Tim, you don't want to roast a chicken with this stuff on. Sounds like you are doing a Sunday dinner kind of thing?

jack123 said:
Wtf Tim, you don't want to roast a chicken with this stuff on. Sounds like you are doing a Sunday dinner kind of thing?

Oh! he was talking about a Chicken then? my bad, as you were :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Oh! he was talking about a Chicken then? my bad, as you were :lol:

Christ, how embarrassing, couple of drinks and I think I'm Gordon Ramsay, when the reality is, my culinary skills don't go much further than beans on toast.

jack123 said:
Christ, how embarrassing, couple of drinks and I think I'm Gordon Ramsay, when the reality is, my culinary skills don't go much further than beans on toast.

With cheese?
And if so, cheese on top, or beans on top?

jack123 said:

I would ask usually, but i had already had them go check out the back for jalapeno and cheese sausages (discontinued :evil: ) and then for Old Paso fajita sauce (only do it for summer months :evil: ) I've got the app but only use it for the club card points and coupons, I'll have a look at the stock thing next time I'm there, thank you.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back