• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Our anthem

• Thread starter eteb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 946

eteb

Michu
Reaction score
Why does every country manage to fuck up the timing of our anthem?

It almost certainly happens to most other anthems too, we just don't notice and probably care even less. The best is when they start the music then turn it off and let the fans take over. Doesn't happen very often but when it does, it works.

It almost certainly happens to most other anthems too, we just don't notice and probably care even less. The best is when they start the music then turn it off and let the fans take over. Doesn't happen very often but when it does, it works.
They do that for every home game.

FIFA cap the time allowed for anthems at 90 seconds, so for it to be played in its entirety they have to speed it up a little. It’s awful. If they left another 5 seconds it would work out fine. We’re not the only country that has this issue, Brazil do too.

I was there last night, I didn’t think it was as loud as it has been in a few of the previous matches, but I thought it was a better quality sound last night.
Just listened to it and it sent a shiver down my spine. 🏴

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back