• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Our Next Manager

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 308
  • Views: Views 28,749
I suppose if they do employ him the owners would at least show honesty in their level of contempt for the fans.

Early indication is that it won't be him.

Which suggests it will end up being him 😂

Silverstein, amongst others, has been known to frequent social media and fan forums quite regularly.

If you're reading this Jakey boy, listen up and listen loud and clear, and go and tell your fellow numpties running the club:

DO NOT APPOINT NATHAN JONES
DO NOT APPOINT NATHAN JONES!

Kapisch?

magicdaps10 said:
Early indication is that it won't be him.

Which suggests it will end up being him 😂

What “early indications”. They only sacked the other bloke half an hour ago :lol:

Coleman has mentioned the Swansea style and will use that when looking for a replacement.

Surely rules out Jones.

exiledclaseboy said:
What “early indications”. They only sacked the other bloke half an hour ago :lol:

If football was only that honest 😂

You would have to live under a rock if you think it's just a case of let's just sack him without any thought or discussion.

magicdaps10 said:
If football was only that honest 😂

You would have to live under a rock if you think it's just a case of let's just sack him without any thought or discussion.

Is this one of those things where you claim you knew this was happening but were sworn to secrecy by your sources? There’s a lot of that sort of thing about.

magicdaps10 said:
Coleman has mentioned the Swansea style and will use that when looking for a replacement.

Surely rules out Jones.

Um, sorry to break this to you, but Coleman's judgement was that appalling that he saw fit to appoint a dud like Duff to begin with.

He's got zero qualifications for this job. He knows nothing about football.

Don't rule out another clanger....

exiledclaseboy said:
Is this one of those things where you claim you knew this was happening but were sworn to secrecy by your sources? There’s a lot of that sort of thing about.

No, not at all.

🙈

Andrew - North Hill said:
Um, sorry to break this to you, but Coleman's judgement was that appalling that he saw fit to appoint a dud like Duff to begin with.

He's got zero qualifications for this job. He knows nothing about football.

Don't rule out another clanger....

Wouldn't disagree with you.

I am going to throw my name in.....Michael Beale.

magicdaps10 said:

Oddly enough I was just about to post this

Adam-Woodyatt-Ian-Beale-EastEnders-2022-722e26e.jpg

magicdaps10 said:

Didn't exactly pull up trees at QPR, and tanked at Rangers playing a not-very-attractive style.

Would be a very risky appointment. But then they said that about Brendan Rodgers....

Coleman's mitts all over this again worries me no end though. God knows what he'll cook up next :shock:

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back