• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Our Next Manager

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 308
  • Views: Views 28,754
Andrew - North Hill said:
Didn't exactly pull up trees at QPR, and tanked at Rangers playing a not-very-attractive style.

Would be a very risky appointment. But then they said that about Brendan Rodgers....

Coleman's mitts all over this again worries me no end though. God knows what he'll cook up next :shock:

We‘ll probably end up with Ian Beale.

John Terry 1/10 after leaving Aston villa this morning.

One thing I would say, it's likely going to be a guy who is out of work.

Duff appointment and sacking will cost them a bit.......the Martin money will cover it but it's still something we could have done without.

As Andrew states in this thread, we are putting our faith in Coleman who is absolutely our of his depth! I just hope he has someone advising him, a proper football man giving him advice.

magicdaps10 said:
Wouldn't disagree with you.

I am going to throw my name in.....Michael Beale.

I'd be all over that like a fly on shit..

Andrew - North Hill said:
Didn't exactly pull up trees at QPR, and tanked at Rangers playing a not-very-attractive style.

Would be a very risky appointment. But then they said that about Brendan Rodgers....

Coleman's mitts all over this again worries me no end though. God knows what he'll cook up next :shock:
Who's your pick?

https://www.oddschecker.com/insight/football/20210726-next-swansea-manager-odds-john-terry-slashed-into-odds-on-to-step-into-role#:~:text=Next%20Swansea%20City%20manager%20odds,Cameron%20Toshack%20%E2%80%93%2012%2F1

J_B said:
https://www.oddschecker.com/insight/football/20210726-next-swansea-manager-odds-john-terry-slashed-into-odds-on-to-step-into-role#:~:text=Next%20Swansea%20City%20manager%20odds,Cameron%20Toshack%20%E2%80%93%2012%2F1

Two years out of date pal

Beale's win percentage as a manager is fantastic.
Would be risky but maybe?

eteb said:
Why tho?

From memory brum didn't play particularly
Good football

Few reasons.
Got a very average side winning and heading in right direction. Most definitely on a mission now after how he was shat on, playing attractive football doesn’t necessarily get you top 6...I for one am getting bit teed off with nice build up play and fck all at the end of it.

sainthelens said:
Few reasons.
Got a very average side winning and heading in right direction. Most definitely on a mission now after how he was shat on, playing attractive football doesn’t necessarily get you top 6...I for one am getting bit teed off with nice build up play and fck all at the end of it.
Sounds like duff!

eteb said:
Who's your pick?

I'm going to be quite honest with you here pal.

I used to be all over this sort of thing years ago. When we lost Martinez, Rodgers, Laudrup etc I could have reeled you off a list of names.

Now? I'm so disillusioned with the club - and particularly the owners - I can't even be arsed.

Largely because it's futile trying to second guess the idiots in charge.

I don't want much. I just want a coach who will at least try and play a bit of football that's good to watch. And one that will actually take some responsibility, and doesn't try and gaslight the fans into thinking we played well when we didn't. Oh, and one that when we play Cardiff, actually plays along with the excitement of it a bit, instead of saying he doesn't really give a shit.

Oh and above all I just don't want Nathan Jones....

eteb said:
Who's your pick?

I'm going to be quite honest with you here pal.

I used to be all over this sort of thing years ago. When we lost Martinez, Rodgers, Laudrup etc I could have reeled you off a list of names.

Now? I'm so disillusioned with the club - and particularly the owners - I can't even be arsed.

Largely because it's futile trying to second guess the idiots in charge.

I don't want much. I just want a coach who will at least try and play a bit of football that's good to watch. And one that will actually take some responsibility, and doesn't try and gaslight the fans into thinking we played well when we didn't. Oh, and one that when we play Cardiff, actually plays along with the excitement of it a bit, instead of saying he doesn't really give a shit.

Oh and above all I just don't want Nathan Jones....

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back