• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Our Next Manager

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 308
  • Views: Views 28,754
eteb said:
Sounds like duff!

Don't recall Duff top 6 in the championship, don't recall Duff getting shat on at previous club.
How is that Duff ?

I still think that Cameron Toshack is where we should be looking personally speaking.

bakajack said:
I still think that Cameron Toshack is where we should be looking personally speaking.

Why? He's done nothing and no discernible evidence of style other than working with kids

Will we go foreign.. it's usually been a success for us, we stopped doing it when the yanks got on board except Guidolin who was the best by far

eteb said:
Why? He's done nothing and no discernible evidence of style other than working with kids

A significant portion of which were promoted through the ranks and into the first team where they were subsequently sold on at significant profits.

Players that were able to fit smoothly into the team during the end of our premier league and early championship years because of the style of football that was ingrained into them during those developmental years.

magicdaps10 said:
One thing I would say, it's likely going to be a guy who is out of work.

Duff appointment and sacking will cost them a bit.......the Martin money will cover it but it's still something we could have done without.

As Andrew states in this thread, we are putting our faith in Coleman who is absolutely our of his depth! I just hope he has someone advising him, a proper football man giving him advice.

He has Watson......

bakajack said:

I agree.
He was at the game on Saturday with his family.
Pretty sure he said that he didn’t watch the second half. A quiet chat upstairs perhaps or maybe queueing for a ticket to go into the queue for a pint.

Mork said:
I agree.
He was at the game on Saturday with his family.
Pretty sure he said that he didn’t watch the second half. A quiet chat upstairs perhaps or maybe queueing for a ticket to go into the queue for a pint.

Or ready to go for Radio Wales?

A4Jack said:
Or ready to go for Radio Wales?

He missed the second half so he could give his thoughts on the game to Radio Wales?
I don’t think it’ll be Tosh for it’s worth.

Mork said:
He missed the second half so he could give his thoughts on the game to Radio Wales?
I don’t think it’ll be Tosh for it’s worth.

I can't imagine he would be able to leave later than four to make it to Cardiff for Call Rob at half 5?

Sheffield United about to sack Paul Heckingbottom apparently

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back