• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Our Owners

Londonlisa2001 said:
“ they didn't have the acumen to deal with hard nosed American businessmen,”

That’s not true. The Trust got bummed initially due to a carve up by owners existing and new and subsequently by the unwillingness of some individuals to listen to those who knew what they were talking about.

The Americans themselves have stated on camera that they were told to keep the trust out of negotiations. That then occurred.

I don't know how the trust were meant to prevent or be a part of something that they didn't know was happening. Some people expect the trust to have possessed mystic powers.

Chief said:
The Americans themselves have stated on camera that they were told to keep the trust out of negotiations. That then occurred.

I don't know how the trust were meant to prevent or be a part of something that they didn't know was happening. Some people expect the trust to have possessed mystic powers.

If only they’d had Austin Powers.

Chief said:
Correct, a lot of people are waking up at last.

The propaganda poodle from the Neath Valley has been sent out to work overtime so you know things are bad.

You have had a mention from the twat today, reckons he's seen you off, guys a moronic prick who will never accept the truth just keeps listening to the voices in his head after being brain washed by his hero's.

Niigata Jack said:
You have had a mention from the twat today, reckons he's seen you off, guys a moronic prick who will never accept the truth just keeps listening to the voices in his head after being brain washed by his hero's.

Haha yes well its easy enough to throw out quips when they know I can't respond see. They know where I am though if they want to get embarrassed again. However they are getting daily pummellings from several posters currently which is good to see.

Chief said:
Haha yes well its easy enough to throw out quips when they know I can't respond see. They know where I am though if they want to get embarrassed again. However they are getting daily pummellings from several posters currently which is good to see.

Was always gonna happen with what he posts, he just recycles the voices in his head from the brainwashing he's had from his hero's.

Why is it that a decent thread descends into playground squabbling by about the end of a page 3.

Seems to happen quite regularly on this site. Never quite understood it.

swansvalleyjack said:
Why is it that a decent thread descends into playground squabbling by about the end of a page 3.

Seems to happen quite regularly on this site. Never quite understood it.

Wrong thread?

Nope...this thread. Though decent threads elsewhere often also descend into diverting personal battles after a while.

swansvalleyjack said:
Nope...this thread. Though decent threads elsewhere often also descend into diverting personal battles after a while.

So you're now squabbling about what you perceive to be squabbling?

I'm not responding Chief :)

Going back to the original thread topic, if it's done nothing else, it's given me, through Londonlisa's incisive and brilliant summary on page 1, an overview of where things went wrong and where we are now. That should be framed and put on the owners wall.

swansvalleyjack said:
I'm not responding Chief :)

Going back to the original thread topic, if it's done nothing else, it's given me, through Londonlisa's incisive and brilliant summary on page 1, an overview of where things went wrong and where we are now. That should be framed and put on the owners wall.

Yea although someone would need to fly it over to Delaware or wherever to put it up on the wall seeing as they're never here.

Chief said:
Correct, a lot of people are waking up at last.

The propaganda poodle from the Neath Valley has been sent out to work overtime so you know things are bad.

Propaganda poodle?

You referring to the Trust or a journo? Something else? I'm intrigued.

Andrew - North Hill said:
Propaganda poodle?

You referring to the Trust or a journo? Something else? I'm intrigued.

Neither specifically but the moniker could certainly apply to current trust board members and some journalists too

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back