• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Outside the home of Mark Drakeford

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:
Fùck I've got work at 4.30 am, I'm gonna have to catch up with this tomorrow... edits and deletion of posts of course will be expected 👍

Oi Oi you won't see nothing here, I'm off in a bit, just thought I had to say about my feeling for darren wishing death on people.

Bye.

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:
Fùck I've got work at 4.30 am, I'm gonna have to catch up with this tomorrow... edits and deletion of posts of course will be expected 👍

Oi Oi you won't see nothing here, I'm off in a bit, just thought I had to say about my feeling for darren wishing death on people.

Why are you being disrespectful to Mark Drakeford by referring to him as Drugford?

Resolvenjack said:
jack123 said:

Why are you being disrespectful to Mark Drakeford by referring to him as Drugford?

I don't like him. And I was reading WOL and the comments section, somebody referred to him as Drugford, so I thought I would call him that when ever I name him.

Never liked the twat since he put the beer up.

jack123 said:
Resolvenjack said:

I don't like him. And I was reading WOL and the comments section, somebody referred to him as Drugford, so I thought I would call him that when ever I name him.

No reason to be disrespectful though & I would have thought by putting the tax on beer up, it would have helped to stop you getting drunk & save you from having to delete so many posts the following day. ;)

Resolvenjack said:
jack123 said:

No reason to be disrespectful though & I would have thought by putting the tax on beer up, it would have helped to stop you getting drunk & save you from having to delete so many posts the following day. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Resolvenjack said:
jack123 said:

It's not being disrespectful to call somebody out who has done fuck all for Wales.

Anyway keep up mate, nothing has been deleted for a long time.. And never will

Resolvenjack said:
jack123 said:

Are you drugfords love child?

Totally surprised the option is there for me to edit posts, but I'm not.

Says a lot about some of you, of my reply to dickchops.. wishes death!! you say FERK ALL..

Right, back to the Carling Super Strength.

Thank feck we don't live in ingerland and run by those self serving lying tory posh schoolboys

jack123 said:
Resolvenjack said:

Welsh public opinion of MD's handling of the pandemic crisis has been consistently positive and higher than Westminster's. I voted for him and his party recently, along with enough to keep him as our leader. He may not be flash or glib or the best deliverer of aserbic throwaway comments like Boris Johnson, but he is methodical and solid, two qualities I vastly respect.

jack123 said:
Darran said:
Says the bloke that wanted to send black people back to Africa.
You’re out of you’re depth here Sonny.

Wrong, bit of a difference, to people smashing up statues, too saying I said that, try again.

Anyway stop deflecting what you said.

You're getting distracted by whataboutism again - like the guy on the other board that was disgusted because the black woman accused the PM of lying, where the issue became her disrespecting the PM rather than the PM lying. You're getting more het up about one person on a forum than looking at the bigger picture. It's distraction tactics and you're well and truly suckered in. Address the issue at hand, and berate Darran too if you like, god knows he deserves it it, but do yourself a favour look at the bigger picture that's he's putting right in front of your eyes.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back