• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Pakistan v England Test Series ...

So it wasn't delayed and England have caused carnage in the first session

Fastest 150 in 1st innings of Test Match

England are 174-0 at lunch off 27 overs :shock:
Crawley 91
Duckett 77

In other news Australia are 567-3 against the West Indies

332 would be an acceptable first innings total in a Test match, to get to that after the first two sessions on day one, for the loss of just three wickets is quite incredible, even in this day and age 👏

I haven’t seen any TV or commentary so what’s the story here? Flat pitch, Pakistan second XI or just sheer England dominance?

Cooperman said:
I haven’t seen any TV or commentary so what’s the story here? Flat pitch, Pakistan second XI or just sheer England dominance?

A bit of all three, but the pitch is a road.

Jackmanandboy said:
A bit of all three, but the pitch is a road.

The light going was a stroke of luck for Pakistan. 600+ in the day was on then. Even though it is an absolute road, putting on 700 by lunch tomorrow brings a lot of pressure.

Professor said:
The light going was a stroke of luck for Pakistan. 600+ in the day was on then. Even though it is an absolute road, putting on 700 by lunch tomorrow brings a lot of pressure.

Not even seen the England team until now-Jacks and Livingstone yet to bat.

I don’t know why we’re referencing the apparently benign nature of the pitch. You could be playing on a literal featherbed with a tennis ball and 500 in 75 overs anywhere is incredible. It was an assault.

Just caught the highlights of Day 2 but just big hitting , that batting strip is not St. Helens 70s/80s .

There again the tide coming in will not be a conspiracy theory regarding the toss of the coin .

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back