• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Parker to ‘muff, Cooper to Fulham, Howe to …

Magic_Michu said:
Can you imagine we got Eddie Howe… would chuffin love that!

Can you imagine not having Steve Cooper now I would love that!

Is Howe all that? The amount of money he spent at Bournemouth is mind blowing.

Third time I've heard this been mentioned today

Would be phenomenal. And potentially a no loser as Howe apparently sees it after the success with both Potter and Cooper in their career trajectory

Not being funny but why would Howe come here?

Howe will want a club with financial muscle , stoke city for example
Why would he come here

Howe would be fantastic, he overspent on English talent towards the end, but he had a small team playing the correct way and brought out the best of a lot of average players
He said that he didnt know if hed find the right club with a community and vision, I always felt here would be perfect for him over somewhere like Celtic etc

He’s always been complimentary of us, and even said he used us as a blueprint for his success at Bournemouth, although it wouldn’t happen he spent millions at Bournemouth and still got them relegated, although watching Howe manage us over Cooper would be amazing.

I would assume that Howe, who still has a fairly high stock, would be holding out for a PL club, Celtic or a Championship club that has just been relegated from the PL. Can't see him wanting to come here to be honest...but would like us to try, if Cooper left.

MrSwerve said:
I would assume that Howe, who still has a fairly high stock, would be holding out for a PL club, Celtic or a Championship club that has just been relegated from the PL. Can't see him wanting to come here to be honest...but would like us to try, if Cooper left.

To be honest though there’s been 4 PL jobs available in Palace Wolves Spurs and Everton and judging by media reports he hasn’t even got close to getting one of them jobs, Celtic walked away from talks with him also so it’s a strange one.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/15330859/fulham-steve-cooper-scott-parker-prem/

"The relegated outfit think Swansea chief Cooper would be ideal as he plays good football with young teams"

Do these football journos actually watch any football before commenting on teams?

Think Howe gets some unfair criticism

Did poorly at Burnley to be fair
Got Bournemouth through from League Two to Premier League with minimal to average investment, kept them up and then the money was splashed a bit more. A scenario that would be unlikely with us if we ever did get back up, as I'm sure the purse strings would be kept rather tight.

Think he's an intelligent guy and perhaps has been holding out for the right job role to suit his style and his long term career progression. I can see why he would be interested

Why would Howe co me to us if Fulham is available? Fulham would have more what he needs and more chance of getting promoted back to the prem.

MrSwerve said:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/15330859/fulham-steve-cooper-scott-parker-prem/

"The relegated outfit think Swansea chief Cooper would be ideal as he plays good football with young teams"

Do these football journos actually watch any football before commenting on teams?
Thank feck they don't :lol: If we replace Cooper with Howe i will hysterically laugh non stop for the next decade.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back