• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Parker to ‘muff, Cooper to Fulham, Howe to …

Best_loser said:
Howe will want a club with financial muscle , stoke city for example
Why would he come here

Stoke can’t keep throwing good money after bad regardless of how well off the owners are. We’re in a much better position than people realise to attract managers and players, even more so if we get compo for SC.

Ringwood Jack said:
Why would Howe co me to us if Fulham is available? Fulham would have more what he needs and more chance of getting promoted back to the prem.

Fulham is a very similar club to us in terms of size and potential. I know where I’d rather live.

Swansea93 said:
Is Howe all that? The amount of money he spent at Bournemouth is mind blowing.

He was doing better before he started spunking the cash on flops. Being on a Swans budget would stop the blood rushing into his head signings wise.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1406971771790794755

I’m sure within the next week or so we will know if we need a new manager

Swansea93 said:

When does Pre Season start, we don't want to be going into that a week/fortnight or so of losing the manager, this is dragging on and on.

Niigata Jack said:
Swansea93 said:

When does Pre Season start, we don't want to be going into that a week/fortnight or so of losing the manager, this is dragging on and on.

I’d hazard a guess at 5th or 12th July.

Richard said:
Not being funny but why would Howe come here?

Especially as Cooper is not going anywhere?

If, say, Fulham had a choice between Cooper and Howe, why would they choose Cooper?

Steve Cooper seems to be a likeable, decent person who has done well for us, and he'll probably be our manager next season, but I hope that they don't extend his contract after the next season ends.

I'm of the position that it's a decent outcome whatever happens. I'm not set on Cooper and his style but you can't knock what he's done results wise. I'd expect the same next season if we kept him and hopefully we could go one step further with better luck with injuries and if he gets the front men he wants.

If he goes we'll (hopefully) be entertained.

Down to evens and lots of rumours that talks are very advanced.

We can hope. Fulham fans stop reading now

PLEASE RELEASE HIM, LET HIM GO..

Been looking at the Fulham and Bournemouth message boards and a few so called ITK are saying Cooper to Fulham is done and he’s going there Thursday it’s a
case of Parker fucking off to Bournemouth first.

Following on…

It’s done. Likely to be announced tomorrow. Fulham are paying Parker 500k and Bournemouth the other extra 1.5 million just to get things moving. Steve Cooper is his replacement, to be announced by the end of the weekend

Obviously take with a pinch of salt this is a Fulham fan on the Bournemouth forum.

Do us all a favour Coops, if you wanna go, just fck off so we can plan a season with someone who actually wants to be here.

monmouth said:
CurtessECarr said:
Fulham also looking at changing their style of play?

They believe the press 🤣🤣🤣

Fulham fans think Parkerball was bad then wait for Cooperball magic, and we get 3.5M for it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back