• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Parker to ‘muff, Cooper to Fulham, Howe to …

watch fulham play barca-esque now with cooper there :rofl:

eteb said:
watch fulham play barca-esque now with cooper there :rofl:

He doesn’t have it in him.. he wouldn’t dare would he :shock: anyway we’ll get someone in and Swanselona will be back in town :cool:

Reports say Howe is holding out for a Premier League job but there’s been 4 jobs available and he hasn’t been even close in the running judging by reports, I think he could be tempted to come here if he likes the sound of the ‘project’

I recall many on here mocking Cardiff when their fans thought Eddie Howe was going to go there, and now...

jackjackjackjack said:
I recall many on here mocking Cardiff when their fans thought Eddie Howe was going to go there, and now...

Because they're a hoofball team

JackBaston said:
jackjackjackjack said:

I’m sure someone came out and said they approached Howe but he turned them down as the project wasn’t right for him, he could be tempted by us IMO praised us in the past and suggested he used us as a blueprint for his Bournemouth team.

Swansea93 said:
JackBaston said:

I’m sure someone came out and said they approached Howe but he turned them down as the project wasn’t right for him, he could be tempted by us IMO praised us in the past and suggested he used us as a blueprint for his Bournemouth team.

Seeing as he turned down a club with triple our revenue,Celtic, I'd be shocked if the project he was after was a mid-table (in revenue terms) Championship club.

jackjackjackjack said:
Swansea93 said:

Seeing as he turned down a club with triple our revenue,Celtic, I'd be shocked if the project he was after was a mid-table (in revenue terms) Championship club.
He probably turned them down as he doesn’t want to re locate to Scotland his move to Burnley never worked out that exact reason, Celtic were going to offer him 2M per season, I think we can match that.

jackjackjackjack said:
Swansea93 said:

triple our revenue? they made a transfer profit last season, not as much as us but theyre in more a mess than us atm

howe wont get any offers from prem, rangers if gerrard leaves will be a decent job these days, but other than that he'll need to manage in the championship again or do a big sam and save a team from prem relegation after christmas

i think a swansea team with a lot of young talent and now with a little bit more money after ayews crippling wages off the books and with a track record of martinez, rodgers, potter and cooper all moving on to bigger jobs after doing well here could be appealing to any young ambitious manager

Howe is overrated, he basically got Bournemouth in debt and relegated them.. would I take him over Cooper, I'd take Dave the pub alcoholic over Cooper in fairness

Skippyjack said:
Howe is overrated, he basically got Bournemouth in debt and relegated them.. would I take him over Cooper, I'd take Dave the pub alcoholic over Cooper in fairness

Thats ridiculous, took Bournemouth from league 2 to the prem and kept them in the prem for years, you may as well say Toshack is overrated for doing it too

Cooper is 1/2 for Fulham, need this sorted ASAP the squad is back in training next week.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back