• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

parking at Reading

martyswan

North Banker
Reaction score
hi
Anyone know the best place to park for Reading away on b/h Monday.

martyswan said:
hi

From memory there's a large car park adjacent to the ground and hard to miss as you come off the M4. I think there's a charge. Suggest looking up Readings website

martyswan said:
hi

I usually park on Hartland Road. About a 10-15 minute walk to the ground

legoman said:
martyswan said:
hi
z
From memory there's a large car park adjacent to the ground and hard to miss as you come off the M4. I think there's a charge. Suggest looking up Readings website

Parked in Car Park by the ground for the cup match - think it was £15 ?

If you’ve got a bus you’re welcome to park it in front of our goal. (Don’t forget to switch halves at half time though)

Thank you... i will go in the home end and watch you all celebrate sending Reading nearer the trap door .

Anyone had their ticket yet?
As we’ve just had extra, I presume they’ll be sent out Mon/Tue

Anyone got two spare tickets at all I could buy? I missed the boat on Friday when the extra 900 sold out so fast.
Thanks

I used Just Park normally and always pick up parking in the areas for £5 or under.

Malvernjack said:
Anyone got two spare tickets at all I could buy? I missed the boat on Friday when the extra 900 sold out so fast.
Thanks

I tried "booking" a ticket on the club website just now and it will let me buy one. Not sure if it is the last ticket available or whether you can buy more but not sat together.

martyswan said:
hi

I've always parked at the stadium it's easy lots of spaces and good value. My mate a Reading season ticket holder always tells me to park for free in the industrial zone behind the stadium. There is also a good park and ride service to the ground hysterectomy off the M4 going towards Wokingham. This trip though we are taking the train and going on a bender.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back