• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Parking last night

Musiquarium

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
Last night we parked as usual off the White Rock roundabout. There are usually 30 or 40 cars there. When my mate got back to car he discovered some scroats had stolen the catalytic converter had been stolen from the vehicle.
I do not know if anyone else had a problem last night and there some nice vehicles parked there but they targeted his granddaughters Clio which is on an 07 plate.

Thieves steal catalytic converter from car in just four minutes

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/thieves-steal-catalytic-converter-pensioners-25304057#ICID=Android_WalesOnlineNewsApp_AppShare

Terrible times we are living in.

Where is Whiterock roundabout please?

Neath_Jack said:

I assume it’s the one by Cwm Level Park. Never heard it called that before mind so I could be wrong.

I park up by Cwm Level - no roundabout there, is there? Never heard of White Rock roundabout either.

Neath_Jack said:

Take the road up the east of the Tawe, from Fabian Way, it's the first roundabout. There's a car park just off it.

RodgerTheDodger said:
Neath_Jack said:

Take the road up the east of the Tawe, from Fabian Way, it's the first roundabout. There's a car park just off it.

Still no idea, any buildings near for reference?

Swanjaxs said:
Thieves steal catalytic converter from car in just four minutes

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/thieves-steal-catalytic-converter-pensioners-25304057#ICID=Android_WalesOnlineNewsApp_AppShare

A colleague had hers stolen in a Tesco car park in Manchester. Very common she was told. It is done in minutes apparently. She also has an older small car. I don't know if that is relevant. Honda Jazz.

Neath_Jack said:
RodgerTheDodger said:

Hope this helps.

AE585290-4-DD2-4-D46-87-B8-72704-CAB51-F2.png

Neath_Jack said:
RodgerTheDodger said:

Not really. You know the big roundabout outside the Stadium, you must know that one. The road that comes off that eastwards past the south of the Stadium, there's a mini-roundabout, then the road ends at a proper roundabout. Right for town centre, left for Enterprise Zone. It's that roundabout.

Neath_Jack said:
RodgerTheDodger said:

Just a bridge , small car park , risky especially after dark , car crime is not as bad as the 80 s or 90 s though , the car would have gone back then not just the cat

Park in the park and ride car park for a £5 with council workers patrolling

Doesn't take long to drop a cat converter.
Not cheap to replace either DIY or garage.
Worth a fortune in the precious metals inside one.
You can get shield type protectors that make it harder and take longer to nick one.
Worth looking at for your replacement.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back