• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Patterson

not happy with his new contract?

What the actual fck are you on about? :rofl:

cwmdonkinjack said:
Where was he today? CoVID or not happy with his new contact?

What made you mention the contract bit? I heard a similar whisper myself (just a message from anonymous source) so thought nothing of it.

Chief said:
cwmdonkinjack said:
Where was he today? CoVID or not happy with his new contact?

What made you mention the contract bit? I heard a similar whisper myself (just a message from anonymous source) so thought nothing of it.
It was probably from cwmdonkinjack, above.

eteb said:

Heard he just didn’t show up today that’s what I’m fckn on about.

Russell Martin said earlier in the week that Pato still wasn’t ready for today after having to isolate with Covid.

cwmdonkinjack said:
eteb said:

To be fair it sounds legit. :roll: No it doesn't, it sounds like a load of old bollocks.

Did it come from the same Einstein that reckoned the Preston game couldn't be moved to 3 because all the Preston fans had already bought train tickets for the 12.30 match behind closed doors.

It’s possible, as wasn’t it the club that triggered the extension, presumably on the same terms as agreed when he had no power. Now he probably thinks he’s a big bollox worth more, having scored or created most of our goals. Or he wants a transfer to sunlit uplands. Or he’s recovering from Covid as the manager says. Take your pick. We’ll soon see anyway. Two weeks left until the ghastly window “slams shut”.

cwmdonkinjack said:
eteb said:

"He didn't show up today" that's a strange statement.
I'm assuming the players travelled up on Friday, so are you saying that Pato said to Martin as the players were boarding the bus from the hotel to the ground yesterday " don’t worry about me boss, I fancy stretching my legs, I'll see you at the ground" then didn't show up...
Yes that's what happened, obviously.

Glyn1 said:
Chief said:
It was probably from cwmdonkinjack, above.

Tbf, cwmdonkinjack didn't actually mention a contract. Read it again. :lol:

Do find it strange he hasn’t mentioned the extension for another season on any of his socials though.

so patterson voluntarily signs a contract which gives us a one year extension option and is now not happy wth that

talk about a load of shite - i swear some on this site just make stuff up to make their own club sound/look bad

dear god

Was told he’d been sent to train with under 23s earlier in week. Given his extension and earlier form I’d have thought it unlikely as well but it came from someone in the set up.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back