• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Patterson

This can't be true! He's 100% Jack mun, he did the swimaway and everything :eek:

Risc said:
monmouth said:
It’s possible, as wasn’t it the club that triggered the extension, presumably on the same terms as agreed when he had no power. Now he probably thinks he’s a big bollox worth more, having scored or created most of our goals. Or he wants a transfer to sunlit uplands. Or he’s recovering from Covid as the manager says. Take your pick. We’ll soon see anyway. Two weeks left until the ghastly window “slams shut”.

He signed a contract with that clause in, he knew score.

Anyways, the amount of lies getting spouted are increasing by the week it seems.

Aye, that’s why I said take your pick. I think he had Covid and is recovering.

monmouth said:
Risc said:
He signed a contract with that clause in, he knew score.

Anyways, the amount of lies getting spouted are increasing by the week it seems.

Aye, that’s why I said take your pick. I think he had Covid and is recovering.

🤣🤣. Should have read the rest of the thread.

Allergic2Hoof said:
Won't fit in at WBA. Will be a case of the grass and Bank account being greener. Another self inflicted waste of talent if there is any truth to this.

I don’t think he’s that great. Or at least he hasn’t proved it yet. Was nothing at Bristol. He had a hot streak. Martin has made him, fits the system, so let him go if he wants. Definitely not worth breaking the bank for.

yep fck him. 750k ish a right fee?

No doubt he's on more than O'Riley now despite the fact he think hes paid peanuts.

Get rid, 750k up front on O'Riley and get it done with the rest in instalments, bonuses

It’s true?! That’s surprised me big time.

Sounds a bit messy to me if the club have tried to activate the contract clause on the sly at 22 games when the clause stipulates 25. I can see why he would be frustrated if the club have gone public like this rather than keep it in house if they were discussing new terms.

Needs to be resolved either way sharpish.

JonTheJack said:
Sounds a bit messy to me if the club have tried to activate the contract clause on the sly at 22 games when the clause stipulates 25. I can see why he would be frustrated if the club have gone public like this rather than keep it in house if they were discussing new terms.

Sounds to me he’s a actively trying not to get to the 25 games so had his head turned.

JonTheJack said:

Well it would have been impossible to do that surely?

I'm really disappointed in this.

Paterson must realise that he signed a one year deal. This means that from January, teams can approach him to sign a pre-contract deal for when his contract expires in the Summer. To stop that, Swansea has triggered an extension so that any team which wants him as a player have to pay a fee. This was purely a case of Swansea protecting an asset and not being done out of a fee. If he didn't fly off the rails like this, and continued to perform well, he would have likely got a fresh contract in the Summer.

https://twitter.com/mc_grimes/status/1482735988858396673?t=Xsx4RbBRvDaNEaTPmmcu1Q&s=19

2 sides to every story?

If the above is correct I can't blame him for being pissy with us.

If its true then Looks like the club have handled this badly, big loss for us and the team, he's a good player dispite the sour grapes towards him on here.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back