• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Patterson

cwmdonkinjack said:
Was told he’d been sent to train with under 23s earlier in week. Given his extension and earlier form I’d have thought it unlikely as well but it came from someone in the set up.

Could that be down to the fact that he's been unwell with Covid and had to train lighter... Dunno just a guess.

monmouth said:
It’s possible, as wasn’t it the club that triggered the extension, presumably on the same terms as agreed when he had no power. Now he probably thinks he’s a big bollox worth more, having scored or created most of our goals. Or he wants a transfer to sunlit uplands. Or he’s recovering from Covid as the manager says. Take your pick. We’ll soon see anyway. Two weeks left until the ghastly window “slams shut”.

He signed a contract with that clause in, he knew score.

Anyways, the amount of lies getting spouted are increasing by the week it seems.

cwmdonkinjack said:
Was told he’d been sent to train with under 23s earlier in week. Given his extension and earlier form I’d have thought it unlikely as well but it came from someone in the set up.

So that was a load of old pony!

My apologies things have turned on their head in the last half hour

https://theathletic.com/news/jamie-patersons-future-at-swansea-in-doubt-following-contract-dispute/EAOSFSnQzDKP/

https://twitter.com/stujames75/status/1482729644403089422?t=xXSNEHWaKxLc5I1MbGiVTw&s=19

He was nothing before he came to us… has half a good season and gets all billy big bollocks.

In the words for Darren - F**ck Him.

Take the cash and move on.

It seem's he's stalling and won't play 25 games so contract can't be official. Wba will double his wages we get a nominal amount.

CurtessECarr said:
It seem's he's stalling and won't play 25 games so contract can't be official. Wba will double his wages we get a nominal amount.

Well, if this is a true scenario then he can do one. Don't need parasites like this.

Of course it may not be true in which case I have a supply of eggs ready & waiting to attach to my face :)

Resolvenjack said:
CurtessECarr said:

Well, if this is a true scenario then he can do one. Don't need parasites like this.

Of course it may not be true in which case I have a supply of eggs ready & waiting to attach to my face :)
I hope it's not that way too. He's been superb for us. Looks like his agent has been in his ear.

Won't fit in at WBA. Will be a case of the grass and Bank account being greener. Another self inflicted waste of talent if there is any truth to this.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back