• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Police officer assaults 10-year-old autistic boy

He resigned from the police force before his disciplinary proceedings where he would have been sacked. I don't know if that means he keeps his pension.

The ITV news report has a quote from a member of the boy's family: "He has autism and he struggles a lot. He is much younger in his head, more like a five year old. He is also small for his age as he had growth problems."

Glyn1 said:
He resigned from the police force before his disciplinary proceedings where he would have been sacked. I don't know if that means he keeps his pension.

The ITV news report has a quote from a member of the boy's family: "He has autism and he struggles a lot. He is much younger in his head, more like a five year old. He is also small for his age as he had growth problems."

The article says he retired before disciplinary proceedings were concluded so my guess is that he did. Once he’s over 55, like most people he’d be able to access his pension. There is a mechanism where police forces can appeal for partial forfeiture of a pension so it may be possible.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back