• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Met police officer charged over Everard murder

Darran said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
Reacting to an obviously lighthearted remark with a nasty little temper isn’t a great look given what’s being discussed.

He did put a kiss at the end mind. 👀

Some people are never happy mate x

Londonlisa2001 said:
Jack2jack said:
Surely that instruction for women to stay indoors, was made before the arrest of the actual perpetrator. If that were the case the instruction seems sensible to me, given the crime committed.

It’s sensible for potential victims to be restricted rather than potential perpetrators?

That’s like saying that people with the potential for causing terrorist attacks are the only ones who should freely wander around whereas those who may be harmed in such attacks should stay inside.

What’s actually sensible is that we concentrate on the actual problem which is that a small minority of men have a propensity for extreme, often sexual violence. This is exacerbated by a larger minority of men thinking it’s fine to harass and /or abuse women.
And exacerbated even further by having a police force that seem unable to police with common sense, made worse by a government that seem hellbent on removing people’s freedoms and creating false culture wars.
We should be asking what we as a society can do about it.
Because make no mistake, the laws that they are trying to pass at the moment have the whiff of bullying authoritarianism. No right to protest where it may cause annoyance? Enforced by Patel and her willing lackies at the Met?
I was pointing out that, if what I said was correct, that an instruction for women to stay in until the perpetrator was caught, was a reasonable one at that particular time and for that particular event. I wasn't referring to anything else.Am I wrong. Just asking.

Darran said:
Swanjaxs said:
Don't bother mate, she was obviously just looking to pick a quarrel 👍

I like Lisa but I’m clearly missing something here.

Have you really missed the way swanjax is attempting to speak to her, because she’s a woman like?

Perch saying London Lisa is lying again on the other site, not being disingenuous again are you Lisa ?

Trampie said:
Perch saying London Lisa is lying again on the other site, not being disingenuous again are you Lisa ?

I’m sorry troll boy.

Are you attempting to make out that Perch is the one telling the truth?

Why don’t you shove it where the sun don’t shine. With all your user names.

Swanjaxs said:
Itchysphincter said:
Have you really missed the way swanjax is attempting to speak to her, because she’s a woman like?

Go on mate, enlighten me

And, before you start, have a look at the way the lovely Lisa speaks to others...

What goes around mate 👍

Londonlisa2001 said:
Trampie said:

I’m sorry troll boy.

Blydi hell I would not side with Perch, but there again I would not side with you, you being abusive again, dear me, some things don't change do they and for your information I've only got one username.

Trampie said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
I’m sorry troll boy.

Blydi hell I would not side with Perch, but there again I would not side with you, you being abusive again, dear me, some things don't change do they and for your information I've only got one username.

You’ll side with whoever is convenient for you to facilitate you trollIng.

You have quite literally taken a post from perch on the other site to pretend you believe I’m being disingenuous on here.

For your information, it’s far, far easier to recognise idiosyncrasies of writing style than people appear to think. Equally, it is easy
to pick up when someone’s general level of articulacy and writing age varies so widely between different posts.

Swanjaxs said:
Swanjaxs said:
Go on mate, enlighten me

And, before you start, have a look at the way the lovely Lisa speaks to others...

What goes around mate 👍

I’m supposed to not say anything am I when I’m attacked for no reason?

There we go then.

Try and find some examples of me instigating any rudeness to someone.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Swanjaxs said:

What goes around mate 👍

I’m supposed to not say anything am I when I’m attacked for no reason?

There we go then.

Try and find some examples of me instigating any rudeness to someone.

I really can't be bothered, I've already wasted enough time conversing with you.

Just log off like I'm going to do, and enjoy the rest of your evening.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back