• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Prepare for another lockdown

• Thread starter Monty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 89
  • Views: Views 17,120
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10158825857567320&set=a.10150324782342320&type=3

I only watched a few minutes, member of sage by the look, total goon!! I won't be taking no vaccine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxyg0zkt8Bc

There's outrage everywhere

Where does the virus hide until Friday night
If masks work then why are businesses shutting down
Get me another job as I cant do another lockdown

I love social media at times like this 🤣

They basically don’t want anyone mixing, even schools for the most part...yet are happy with Unis continuing with F2F delivery. Very strange one and it puts Unis in an awkward position now...

People typing in caps in the periscope chat I AM NOT GOING TO COMPLY MR DRAKEFORD! :lol: well then we'll be back here in 3 months time then genius

PSumbler said:

You still got those quavers Phil ?

J_B said:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10158825857567320&set=a.10150324782342320&type=3

Is 'corona butt' a genuine recognised medical condition then? :lol:

sainthelens said:
PSumbler said:

You still got those quavers Phil ?

Price has risen to £11 now

Monty said:
People typing in caps in the periscope chat I AM NOT GOING TO COMPLY MR DRAKEFORD! :lol: well then we'll be back here in 3 months time then genius

On a run (...slow jog) yesterday evening, I came accross two groups of teenagers converging. About 25-30 in total and not one mask worn and no distancing. :x

DJack said:
Monty said:

On a run (...slow jog) yesterday evening, I came accross two groups of teenagers converging. About 25-30 in total and not one mask worn and no distancing. :x

Exactly, it's very sad to see everything going to be shut down like this.. Take for hospitality industry, I haven't been to many places since March, but when I have been, I have always felt safe, and the venues are taking measures.

Now they are going to shut, but the majority will just carry on what they are doing, they certainly will be visiting other households, they did it at the peak, when there was uncertainty, they most certainly will do it now, it's unfair on the businesses.

jack123 said:
DJack said:

Exactly, it's very sad to see everything going to be shut down like this.. Take for hospitality industry, I haven't been to many places since March, but when I have been, I have always felt safe, and the venues are taking measures.

Now they are going to shut, but the majority will just carry on what they are doing, they certainly will be visiting other households, they did it at the peak, when there was uncertainty, they most certainly will do it now, it's unfair on the businesses.

Gyms closing too, ridiculous when you consider.....

We are extremely disappointed to be closing our doors but understand the need for this lockdown. Latest data shows that incidents of Covid-19 cases throughout the health and fitness sector continue to remain very low, at just 0.72 per 100,000 visits, with not a single known in-club transmission. There have been 34 million visits to health and fitness clubs across the UK, so that’s just 245 cases in total since clubs reopened in July.....

Looking after everyone’s mental health are you Kim jong Drakeford

benny said:
jack123 said:

Gyms closing too, ridiculous when you consider.....

We are extremely disappointed to be closing our doors but understand the need for this lockdown. Latest data shows that incidents of Covid-19 cases throughout the health and fitness sector continue to remain very low, at just 0.72 per 100,000 visits, with not a single known in-club transmission. There have been 34 million visits to health and fitness clubs across the UK, so that’s just 245 cases in total since clubs reopened in July.....

Looking after everyone’s mental health are you Kim jong Drakeford

Viruses spread...

:roll:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back