• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Prepare for another lockdown

• Thread starter Monty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 89
  • Views: Views 17,118
https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1318578942647959553

As someone who loves the Poppy Day parades it’s utter madness that Drakeford is allowing them to go ahead the day lockdown ends because they’re important.
Yes they very important but fuck off is it?
One year ffs.

It‘s not only in Wales that the rules are inconsistent. Here in Kraut country rules are strictly enforced in local pubs and in some pedestrian zones and all open air markets you have to wear a mask. My son can still play football though. His excuse was that he‘s a goalkeeper and doesn’t have as much contact with other players! Fancies himself as a shot stopper. 😂

Darran said:
As someone who loves the Poppy Day parades it’s utter madness that Drakeford is allowing them to go ahead the day lockdown ends because they’re important.
One year ffs.

Imagine he’d said that they can’t go ahead. It would have been a leftie conspiracy to disrespect “the fallen” in no time.

exiledclaseboy said:
Darran said:
One year ffs.

Imagine he’d said that they can’t go ahead. It would have been a leftie conspiracy to disrespect “the fallen” in no time.

Be serious for once.

Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Be serious for once.

I’m being deadly serious.

Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:
I’m being deadly serious.

Yeah the more I think about it Lohengrin would go radio rental.

And twitter is already full of edgy dweebs who are only slating this short lockdown because they hate Labour and/or Wales.

Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:
And twitter is already full of edgy dweebs who are only slating this short lockdown because they hate Labour and/or Wales.

Anyone in particular? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Too many to mention.

Social media has been comedy gold the last 24 hours since the lockdown was confirmed

Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Be serious for once.

:lol: You woulda been the first on here to create your forum equivalent of a Daily Mail headline and you know it

Boris today:

"I have to tell you now that no such undertaking has ben received and consequently this country is at war with Greater Manchester"

You can just go ahead and write next year off too

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-vaccine-when-ready-covid-update-who-fauci-oxford-b1182172.html

https://twitter.com/WelshGovernment/status/1318873672673734656

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back