• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Prepare for another lockdown

• Thread starter Monty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 89
  • Views: Views 17,120
Neath_Jack said:
jack123 said:
I think it's a bit out of order to call the poster daft, what he says may well come true..

Put the drink down and go to bed.

I've not called that poster anything, other than "mate".
[/quote
I disagree, it was plain too see you were calling him daft, and also may I add put the drink down and go to bed!!, I mean what is a matter with you? You chuck insults around, like as if you are some kind of superior being. Either talk nicely or don't bother talking at all, Mr covid expert.

sainthelens said:
What a total fckn nonsense. Covid the 24th highest killer in the uk, suicides on the up, people losing livelihoods left right n centre, severe mental health issues as a result....and they think lockdown is a good idea?
I've had a fckn titfull.

I suspect that's wrong. You've probably picked that figure up from the Mail or Express who've latched on to the death rates in July or August, when of course Covid barely figured. Any relevant figures form the whole of 2020?

LeonWasTheDog's said:
sainthelens said:
What a total fckn nonsense. Covid the 24th highest killer in the uk, suicides on the up, people losing livelihoods left right n centre, severe mental health issues as a result....and they think lockdown is a good idea?
I've had a fckn titfull.

I suspect that's wrong. You've probably picked that figure up from the Mail or Express who've latched on to the death rates in July or August, when of course Covid barely figured. Any relevant figures form the whole of 2020?

Yeah everyone is wrong, who criticizes the lockdown, tell you what let's all stay like this for another few years, it will be great, it will solve everything...

Get with the programme guys, no matter what you do, no matter what anyone else does this is not going away..It will be curfews next.

https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1317669667331297280

I can't imagine how these conspiracy theorists would cope during a war. I'm sick to death of turning my lights off and going to the bunker everytime that stupid siren goes off. It's simple, don't shoot them and they won't have any reason to bomb us.
First World Entitlement.

https://news.sky.com/story/influencer-dmitriy-stuzhuk-dies-from-covid-19-after-denying-its-existence-12107174

Our Asda order just arrived. Minus toilet roll, pasta, tinned tomatoes, bread flour, evaporated milk, and quavers.
Who has bought all the quavers then ?

Builthjack said:
Our Asda order just arrived. Minus toilet roll, pasta, tinned tomatoes, bread flour, evaporated milk, and quavers.

Not sure who bought them but I have a pack in the cupboard you can have for £7.

Builthjack said:

Your ASDA order arrived at 8.30 on a Sunday morning?

Builthjack said:

Thats happened to me a few times over the past few months, you have to log in and check it just before the 10pm deadline the night before to see what is out of stock, so you can make substitutions.

Darran said:
Neath_Jack said:
Let's do nothing, and let the hospitals (regular and field) become totally overrun, so we leave Covid sufferers die, vehicle crash victims die, those who fall from height die, heart attack victims die etc etc etc.

There isn't an easy solution to this, no matter what.

Nobody’s said to do nothing have they?
I personally think there should be more being done. I’ve already mentioned tomorrow’s game in another thread and I find it difficult to comprehend that around fifty people will arrive in Swansea tomorrow whether it’s for work or if they’ve been tested.
Like I said I believe more should be done.

I wish they hadn't come. We wouldn't have lost then

legoman said:
Darran said:
Nobody’s said to do nothing have they?
I personally think there should be more being done. I’ve already mentioned tomorrow’s game in another thread and I find it difficult to comprehend that around fifty people will arrive in Swansea tomorrow whether it’s for work or if they’ve been tested.
Like I said I believe more should be done.

One thing that was highlighted for me during the lockdown is, that our supermarkets cannot cope with door to door deliveries, even if you can get a slot

controversial_jack said:
legoman said:

One thing that was highlighted for me during the lockdown is, that our supermarkets cannot cope with door to door deliveries, even if you can get a slot

Been fine for me all through. Got deliveries booked up to 14 November.

Builthjack said:

Quite good to wipe your arse with in an emergency I’ve heard.

exiledclaseboy said:
controversial_jack said:

Been fine for me all through. Got deliveries booked up to 14 November.
Good for you and long may it continue, but it wasn't the case for many

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back