• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Prince Philip

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 10,560
Tell ew what mind if you don’t laugh at some of these you need to get checked out.

https://inews.co.uk/light-relief/jokes/prince-phillip-duke-of-edinburgh-birthday-98-gaffes-98-years-10305

At least it gives us all a break from hearing about coronavirus for a bit.

dickythorpe said:
Biggest racist going. Hope they mention that in these "woke" times when people gush with tributes over the next week.

One racist goes, and a paedophile remains.

Darran said:
Tell ew what mind if you don’t laugh at some of these you need to get checked out.

https://inews.co.uk/light-relief/jokes/prince-phillip-duke-of-edinburgh-birthday-98-gaffes-98-years-10305
Brilliant. Esp the driving instructor, princess Anne too.

dickythorpe said:
Biggest racist going. Hope they mention that in these "woke" times when people gush with tributes over the next week.

Not a racist, said it as he saw it! Have had a pint with one of his sons and grandson, great lads👍 God bless them.

RIP Sir.

TommyBoy664 said:
dickythorpe said:

Not a racist, said it as he saw it! Have had a pint with one of his sons and grandson, great lads👍 God bless them.

RIP Sir.

Bridge night in the Con Club Mumbles was it?

Swanjaxs said:
TommyBoy664 said:

RIP Sir.

Bridge night in the Con Club Mumbles was it?

Nah mate, would love to tell you but would have to ki...you get my drift eh 😉 But it certainly was not in the Mumbles con club...full of peasants mun :lol:

TommyBoy664 said:
dickythorpe said:

RIP Sir.

If it was Andrew I'd keep that under your hat pal.

:arrow: To be blunt I couldn't really give two fks. I'm ambivalent on the whole royalty issue, but what does piss me off is the way the mainstream media has just got gone completely apeshit about it and blanket covered for hours and hours.
They cancelled Gardeners World ffs!

When the Queen snuffs it, it'll be an absolute nightmare!

BrynCartwright said:
:arrow: To be blunt I couldn't really give two fks. I'm ambivalent on the whole royalty issue, but what does piss me off is the way the mainstream media has just got gone completely apeshit about it and blanket covered for hours and hours.

We'll all get a day off mind 👍

BrynCartwright said:

Whilst I agree with you to some degree, he is part of our Royal Family who should be shown some decency and respect...however, I still cannot comprehend the media time given to the waste of space that was used as a kneeler by some American police officer...and still does! Not even The Sun should have published that sh1te.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back