• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Racist Cardiff Fan

FelindreJack

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
https://youtu.be/7yhSklZA6Aw
(Don’t know if I’ve copied the video correctly, I apologise)

This was the guy who uploaded a video of himself making racial slurs about Obfami at their place last season.

Strange decision to upload a video of yourself (while clearly intoxicated) considering the trouble it got him in last time.

Fat ex Dole Crew slug :lol:
Honestly can this pile of shyt sink any lower :lol: :lol:

He can't move too well, am guessing he's stuck up his sister.
Fckn skiprat.

I deleted what I originally typed in case I stepped over the mark, which I can clearly see now, was actually nowhere near the mark 🤣 he looks to me like a man who’s been beaten by life, lost everything and spends his days sat in the house drinking cheap booze, every day more meaningless than the other. Let’s hope that’s the case and it’s all because of being a silly boy and idiotically posting a video of himself being a racist. He also me mentions (what bits you can make out) something about about Allah and suicide bombing, which I think sums this cunt up.

I watched 30 seconds of that.

I hope his friends and relatives get him the help that he clearly needs.

Neath_Jack said:

Got to agree with this, I don't think I could even get through 30 seconds. Screams of a cry for help from someone who doesn't know how to get help any other way.

The previous stuff with Obafemi was disgusting, but that video just made me feel pity for the guy.

Neath_Jack said:

Like this slob has friends :lol:

JackSomething said:
Got to agree with this, I don't think I could even get through 30 seconds. Screams of a cry for help from someone who doesn't know how to get help any other way.

The previous stuff with Obafemi was disgusting, but that video just made me feel pity for the guy.

That was my initial thought, but he clearly has no regret for what he done, constantly calling Obafemi his “best friend”, and then in the same video ( can’t make out the whole sentence) he says something about Allah and suicide bombers. Fuck him I say.

I wonder if the fallout from April’s incident has led to the state we see him in there. What a mess. Where’s his mates mun?

FelindreJack said:
That was my initial thought, but he clearly has no regret for what he done, constantly calling Obafemi his “best friend”, and then in the same video ( can’t make out the whole sentence) he says something about Allah and suicide bombers. f**k him I say.

F*ck him indeed.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back