• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Racist Wetherspoons drinker tells Jewish student, 21, 'we should have GASSED the lot of you'

TheLoneRanger

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
"In the video Danielle can be heard asking if she looks like a Jew to which the man replies 'You do yeh' before waving at the camera.

He then adds: 'And I'm a German. We shoulda f***ing gassed the lot of ya.'"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8603747/Drinker-tells-student-looks-like-Jew-says-GASSED-lot-you.html

This is the kind of scum which has been emboldened by the election of an extreme right wing government in Britain. Assisted by the rag which, ironically, is running the story. They'll be offering him a job as special Yorkshire correspondent next.

Pegojack said:
This is the kind of scum which has been emboldened by the election of an extreme right wing government in Britain. Assisted by the rag which, ironically, is running the story. They'll be offering him a job as special Yorkshire correspondent next.

I think you'll find it is the opposition who are currently under investigation for institutional racism pertaining to anti-Semitism - not the current government.

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
Pegojack said:

I think you'll find it is the opposition who are currently under investigation for institutional racism pertaining to anti-Semitism - not the current government.

He does have a bit of a point here and Dwight that’s got to be the worst fucking avatar in the history of avatars.

Darran said:

He does have a bit of a point here and Dwight that’s got to be the worst fucking avatar in the history of avatars.

I keep telling you he’s a pointless little troll but you can’t remove your head from his arse.

Pegojack said:
[No it's not, it's just a horrible c*nt of a man spouting racist filth.
/quote]

Flashberryjack said:
Pegojack said:
No it's not, it's just a horrible c*nt of a man spouting racist filth.

Really struggling with the quote function aren't ya Flash :lol:

Pegojack said:

You're right, Dwight, they're too busy raping their assistants.....

Pegojack said:

You're right, Dwight, they're too busy raping their assistants.....

Which member of the government has been found guilty of raping one of their assistants?

exiledclaseboy said:
I keep telling you he’s a pointless little troll but you can’t remove your head from his arse.

What?
The Labour Party is rife with anti-semitism and that’s what this is isn’t it?

Eyes need checkin, thought the headline was all about actress Reece Witherspoon turning sour.

Flashberryjack said:
Pegojack said:
/quote]
:see_no_evil:

Flashberryjack said:
Pegojack said:
/quote]
I'm flash and Ystradgynlais is a barren backwater populated by mutants!

sainthelens said:
Eyes need checkin, thought the headline was all about actress Reece Witherspoon turning sour.

Not just you my friend

Pegojack said:

I think you may find that the opposition have identified and acted upon these issues from certain groups such as momentum. Shame the government have not acted on several reports on racism and have failed to even begin to address substantial problems around Islamophopia. Including clearly racist statements against Islamic and black populations made by its ‘leader’. And scousers too.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back