• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Realistic Replacements

Depends on wages/how much some of these want another chance (Rodgers,Sousa)

Frank De Boer
Bruno Lage (was Carvahal's assistant here)
Giovanni Van Bronkhorst
Ian Evatt
Osian Roberts
Alan Tate?
Gregg Berhalter (If we fancy another yank coming in)
Dean Smith
Valerian Ismael
Oscar Garcia
Chris Wilder
Neil Critchley (shocking with QPR, but done a decent job with Blackpool and was respected at Liverpool)
Jaap Stam
Giovanni Savarese (Former player done well in the MLS the yanks may fancy him here)
Kjetil Knutsen
Cameron Toshack

Dean Smith or Chris Wilder for me. Guys who know this league and will at least get us organised.

I heard this one mentioned down the liberty last night, and nobody has mentioned it, Alan Tate, played in every division and knows the club inside out.. I'd also like to see Cameron Toshack or Osian Roberts as one of his number two, for tactical and experience purposes

Skippyjack said:
I heard this one mentioned down the liberty last night, and nobody has mentioned it, Alan Tate, played in every division and knows the club inside out.. I'd also like to see Cameron Toshack or Osian Roberts as one of his number two, for tactical and experience purposes

Roberts and Tate interests me.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back