• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Remaining 7 games

• Thread starter 3swan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 2,054
Yeah well said.

I think some people are very quickly forgetting the mess Williams inherited from Duff. The squad is pretty rubbish and confidence levels were on the floor when he came in, and then he was straight into a stinking run of tough games.

He's done a decent stabilising job with a very poor squad that needs a complete overhaul in summer. Any suggestion we should have been comfortably in mid table by now playing like Brazil 1970 is just nonsense. If we finish exactly where we are now, he'll have exceeded expectations imo.
No not forgetting anything and I don't do jerk reactions.

I accept the task that LW has and what he walked into.

My point was none of the games will be easy, and after the Bristol game and Friday LW has said that we struggle when teams play more direct not allowing us to do a higher press. No way would I think we should be comfortably in mid table as there is much to work on.

We must go into games with the right attitude and find ways of negating the more direct approach of the opposition.

Baffling post if you ask me. Since our matches against the big guns in January our away record is played 5 won 2, drawn 2, lost 1.....i mean jeez talk about being hard to please. Add in to the fact that are home form is starting to turn (3 on the bounce) then this just feels like another knee jerk reaction post 🤷‍♂️
If you want to look at it that way, then QPR's current away record is better. Played 5, won 3, drawn 1, lost 1. And that includes their away win at Leicester. I don't know how they set themselves up when playing away, but it's working and their current low position is deceptive.

One down, 6 more sh*t episodes of this awful season of the Swansea City show left:

Middlesbrough v Swansea City - Saturday 6th April
Swansea City v Stoke City - Wednesday 10th April
Swansea City v Rotherham United - Saturday 13th April
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City - Saturday 20th April
Norwich City v Swansea City - Saturday 27th April
Swansea City v Millwall - Saturday 4th May

Urgh.

One down, 6 more sh*t episodes of this awful season of the Swansea City show left:

Urgh.
Dear God, it's been a dreadful season, and from very very early on ( no wins in about 6 games) we could all see which way the season was going to turn out.

Urgh.
Another one gone and yet another poor performance.
The Stoke and Rotherham games are cup finals, no excuses, battle from the first minute.
Still in the memory are the Southampton and Stoke games in the Premier.
No talk of limping to safety they must make it happen.

The Stoke and Rotherham games are cup finals, no excuses, battle from the first minute.
Massive games, need the stadium full and loud. It's the time to get behind the side and ask questions when the season is over.

It’ll be the same against Stoke and they will win. We may bully Rotherham, and we’d better.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back