• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Remaining matches

Glass half empty for me now. That could have killed our challenge off today.

Going to need another favour from Derby on Tuesday I reckon, hard to see us winning all three.

JackFish said:
Going to need another favour from Derby on Tuesday I reckon, hard to see us winning all three.

No chance of winning all three but a draw at forest and two home wins could do it.

We have a duty to do it, just to stop the scum getting there.

Before the Leeds game I had us down as losing to Leeds and Notts Forest, winning v Bristol and Reading. My post must have dropped into the ether. On last night's display, I would go for three wins in the final three games. To be this close with a squad that is playing well together is a big achievement. To get to the top of the table then slip to mid table was a bit helter skelter but it happens. At least we have something to play for, despite the incessant complaints.

Cardiff could well do a Cardiff tonight, if they beat Derby, I think it's all over for us

I thought we were unlucky not to get a point on Sunday, but now we must win all remaining games to be in with a chance IMHO. Also, beat Forest tonight and they're in the mix to miss out on the POs. All very much IFs and BUTs at this stage, but let's hope we keep playing as we have in the last few games and manage to get a win tonight at least !

This thread's fizzled out, hasn't it? As I said in a previous post, it's the hope that kills you, and mine's all gone. It just remains to cheer on Brentford against the Scum in the play offs, get my season ticket refund (whenever - ha ha) and enjoy the summer.

There's a slim chance that Neil Warnock will screw Cardiff over on Saturday so we have to make sure we beat Bristol City in case that does happen, but yeah my hope is pretty much gone too.

JackFish said:
There's a slim chance that Neil Warnock will screw Cardiff over on Saturday so we have to make sure we beat Bristol City in case that does happen, but yeah my hope is pretty much gone too.

Crapdiff defeat, Millwall draw and a Swans win and it's all back on :lol:

Anything can happen as this league often proves.
Huddersfield doing WBA has now made Brentford favourites for the auto promotion.
Shame we could not have kept our noses in front. I would have fancied our chances with Brentford and Leeds out of the way.
We still have a chance. 80/20 against I would say.

Hammy said:
JackFish said:

I've convinced myself that is going to happen.

Trampie said:
Hammy said:
JackFish said:

So am I, but alas I'm ever the optimist🤷‍♂️

Fireboy said:
Trampie said:
Hammy said:

So am I, but alas I'm ever the optimist🤷‍♂️

On the other hand,Brentford will win all their remaining games as do Cardiff who then meet West Brom ,beat them and then beat Fulham in the play off final.More chance of that happening .But I may be wrong ,hopefully

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back