• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rhys Williams to be recalled by Liverpool?

Pacemaker

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
According to the Sunday Mirror Liverpool not happy with the game time Williams is getting and are thinking of recalling him in January.

I cannot see him getting into the side at the present time, despite his potential he doesn’t seemed to have recovered from the Luton incident or performance.

Apparently we will face a financial penalty from Liverpool for not playing him.

Not really seem much of him in all honesty.
Doesn't seem anything special yet.

The thing is though, this will only happen if our manager decides it’s for the best.

The lad obviously has quality, being away from home for the first time at 20 years of age has to be factored in, also, Marc Guéhi was in a similar situation when he arrived, and looked like a fish out of water at first, the rest is history...
What I will say is, Ryan Bennett hasn't been pulling up trees of late, perhaps we should give this young lad his head and see what happens?

To be honest… I’d prefer us give more game time to Brandon Cooper and develop him instead.

He hasn’t really let us down when he’s been given opportunities.

Magic_Michu said:
To be honest… I’d prefer us give more game time to Brandon Cooper and develop him instead.

He hasn’t really let us down when he’s been given opportunities.

Yes absolutely, either way the lack of pace at the back is concerning, Cabango, Cooper or Williams need to be given a run of games ahead of Bennett imho

https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/11/08/rhys-williams-to-be-recalled-by-liverpool/

PSumbler said:

That's pretty poor journalism Phil! Producing articles from threads on your own site! You're as bad as WOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Garyjack said:
PSumbler said:

That's pretty poor journalism Phil! Producing articles from threads on your own site! You're as bad as WOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd hang my head in shame if I had any :lol:

My preferred back 3 would be Cabango, Naughton, Cooper or Williams.

Are we honestly saying that Rhys Williams is good enough for Liverpool but isn’t good enough to oust Ryan Manning from a central defensive slot?..

:D
Pacemaker said:
According to the Sunday Mirror Liverpool not happy with the game time Williams is getting and are thinking of recalling him in January.

I cannot see him getting into the side at the present time, despite his potential he doesn’t seemed to have recovered from the Luton incident or performance.

Apparently we will face a financial penalty from Liverpool for not playing him.

He wasn’t very good before Luton.

My only concern with this news would be that in the future Liverpool might think twice about sending players out on loan to us.

Time for some honest, hard headed 'clear the air' talks between the club, the player and Liverpool, methinks.
If the end result is he goes back, so be it. At least we will have tried.

Best for all parties if he doesn't get any game time. Interesting with Bennett suspended for next game if RM will give him another go.

If it's not working then it's always better to send them home for all parties.

We could do with upgrading more than one of our central defenders, I feel Cabango is due a run out now; Bennett has been getting caught out with our high line a few too many times recently.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back