• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rhys Williams racially abused during Luton game

Life ban for the person
Big fine for the club and if repeated, docked points.

monmouth said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Oh. w******s.

I stopped going away because of the aggressive drunk ‘laddish high jinks’ that were often abusive and threatening. I suppose it’s lways been a bit like that, but I just noticed it more in our last season in the prem and a couple of games pre covid. Just found I didn’t enjoy the undercurrent.

Don’t enjoy the home games much neither 🤣, but that’s another story.

I do far fewer away games now even though much easier for me for much the same reason. Just don’t enjoy the behaviour very much to be honest. I tend to buy tickets for neutral areas when I go to avoid it.one of the reasons I love the Fulham away matches as they have a really great neutral zone where you can cheer for whoever you want without any fuss.

It's the pack mentality I have got wary of.
As individuals one or two would never behave in the way they do when grouped together and influenced by a minority of "hard men"

Serious question....how the hell to some afford to go away so often?
There's some right headers who often look off their tits and certainly don't hold down regular jobs that never seem to miss a single bloody away trip!

It’s desperately disappointing isn’t it. For the love of god I don’t understand what turns seemingly reasonable people into utter c**cks when attending the football. I don’t think they act like this in any other situation. They can’t can they? Racism isn’t acceptable in any way, shape or form so why don’t we react with abhorrence when it occurs in a football stadium. I know it’s tricky to front up to the numbskulls but if it’s 1000-1 they’ll soon learn

Itchysphincter said:
Darran said:

We’ve got our fair share off bellends. One poster on a different board is perpetually peddling the idea that it isn’t a problem or the people that call it out are the problem. Disgusting.

tim_healings said:
It’s desperately disappointing isn’t it. For the love of god I don’t understand what turns seemingly reasonable people into utter c**cks when attending the football. I don’t think they act like this in any other situation. They can’t can they? Racism isn’t acceptable in any way, shape or form so why don’t we react with abhorrence when it occurs in a football stadium. I know it’s tricky to front up to the numbskulls but if it’s 1000-1 they’ll soon learn

Do you?

Jackfath said:
tim_healings said:

Do you?

I’m certainly no leader in fronting up so I think you have a point. Furthermore I’m often more of a d***head at the football than I am otherwise so I’ve just realised that I’m a bit of a hypocrite too. Just want to point out though, that racism and prejudice in general isn’t acceptable in any form but I suppose everyone knows that anyway?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back