• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rhys Williams racially abused during Luton game

No need for it. More needs to be done to stop this.
Shocking.😠

Darran said:
https://twitter.com/goddensa2/status/1439278766237364226?s=21
So this is where we are in 2021, I fvcking despair, our own, abusing one of our players, shame on you. 🤮. I sincerely hope that this is not the case.

Apparently our own "fans". 800 odd travelled. It wouldn't be very difficult to identify those who perpetuate this filth.

Identify.
Life ban, home and away.
No excuses.

https://twitter.com/swansofficial/status/1439318310957449216?s=21

Jackfath said:
Apparently our own "fans". 800 odd travelled. It wouldn't be very difficult to identify those who perpetuate this filth.

Identify.
Life ban, home and away.
No excuses.

Apparently not, one of the good citizens of Luton.

Fireboy said:
Jackfath said:

Identify.
Life ban, home and away.
No excuses.

Apparently not, one of the good citizens of Luton.

My point still stands.

Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Singing positively about Robinson you mean?

Yes.

We’ve got our fair share off bellends. One poster on a different board is perpetually peddling the idea that it isn’t a problem or the people that call it out are the problem. Disgusting.

This is happening way too often.

Life ban. Only answer.

Also an awful, homophobic slur used by someone purporting to be one of our fans circulating on twitter.

Same treatment.

Enough for God’s sake.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back