• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rhys Williams

He was a liability as soon as he came on. Hopeless at even the most basic of passes.

It's no surprise Liverpool ushered him out of the first team picture, slow, doesn't position himself well, and a liability passing out from the back

Might be useful for them up the road! Please.

I know he was only on the pitch for less than 10 minutes but that was absolutely embarrassing

Can't blame him for that shower tonight, but I was genuinely shocked how bad he was when he came on, either he's lost all confidence or he's just plain awful.

Terrible, feel for him because he looked a good player when he was called upon for Liverpool last season, best we agree to send him back at this point.

Reminded me of that guy who blagged a game for Saints many moons ago when Souness was manager.
Funny story.

Send him back, promote Cooper to the squad every week and spend the wages on a right back. Really really poor.

Chief said:
Send him back, promote Cooper to the squad every week and spend the wages on a right back. Really really poor.

I thought Cooper did ok considering he hasn't played for long and was alongside Bennett

I feel sorry for the kid.

His confidence is in bits, we, as a club need to take some responsibility for that.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back