• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ronald The Show Pony

He makes me wonder what’s up with this Bianchini chap that we allegedly spunked good money on.

Absolutely abysmal again, offers nothing but the occasional "flic"

Lights up our alarming lack of depth "up top" that he gets a start.

Jumento 🫏

Just saying like 👍 🇧🇷
The amount of ball that Ronal ,Eom and Cooper gets is obscene, and yet they are not hurting teams. Coopers best work is off the ball.

Tragic isn't it

He wasn't great today (nor has been this season) but a witch-hunt is laughable
We’re too quick to do this.
After the Boro game, Cabango was slagged to death.
Ronald is a massive work in progress and I’d imagine Bianchini is equally as raw.
Ronald does graft though.

Say it as I see it mate.
Nobody likes a sheeple.
Get to fuck with the 'say it as I see it' bollocks. You wouldn't have a 'Ronald The Saviour' post up if he bagged today, it's just another needlessly cynical post from one of a decent number of people on here who absolutely love a moan

Get to fuck with the 'say it as I see it' bollocks. You wouldn't have a 'Ronald The Saviour' post up if he bagged today, it's just another needlessly cynical post from one of a decent number of people on here who absolutely love a moan
Did Ronald play well today, or any other game so far this season.

Yes / no answer.

It's Get tae fuck kid, get it right ✅
Take the "shyt" oot af your eyes ya wee dafty 😂

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back