• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ronald The Show Pony

I swear some of these posts/threads are just started for attention seeking purposes.

Yes he is worth the money we spent on him, yes he is raw and yes he tries his arse off even when things aren't going for him. The same people who slag him one week are his biggest fans the next.

We have seen what he can do last season. He is an asset and most teams in the championship would take him ina. heartbeat. Place your anger at the draw elsewhere or go grab a stress ball or something.

I swear some of these posts/threads are just started for attention seeking purposes.

Yes he is worth the money we spent on him, yes he is raw and yes he tries his arse off even when things aren't going for him. The same people who slag him one week are his biggest fans the next.

We have seen what he can do last season. He is an asset and most teams in the championship would take him ina. heartbeat. Place your anger at the draw elsewhere or go grab a stress ball or something.
Or debate, on a message board that he has been poor all season, it's what message board are for, if debate stresses you so much go grab a stress ball yourself and log off 👍

There's no denying he's a decent player and I'd rather have him in the squad than not. There is also no denying he was absolutely gash yesterday.

There's no denying he's a decent player and I'd rather have him in the squad than not. There is also no denying he was absolutely gash yesterday.
Indeed he is worth a place in the matchday squad, he's been poor all season (not the only one) but there is a decent player there, but at the moment he's not showing it enough.

Indeed he is worth a place in the matchday squad, he's been poor all season (not the only one) but there is a decent player there, but at the moment he's not showing it enough.
Totally agree. A spell on the bench won't do him any harm what so ever. I'd also like to see what that French lad has to offer as well.

Whole idea of having a decent squad is to create completion for places which I feel we need to see more of.

Or debate, on a message board that he has been poor all season, it's what message board are for, if debate stresses you so much go grab a stress ball yourself and log off 👍
Debates are all well and good, but you are casting judgment for replies. Calling the bloke a donkey and not worth the money after a run of bad form is laughable and pure bait. If you cant recognise that then its time to do some self reflecting.

Agree he could do with being dropped for a while though to get back to his best.

Debates are all well and good, but you are casting judgment for replies. Calling the bloke a donkey and not worth the money after a run of bad form is laughable and pure bait. If you cant recognise that then its time to do some self reflecting.

Agree he could do with being dropped for a while though to get back to his best.
Debate and casting judgment go hand in hand, happy to be proven wrong about Ronald though.

Ronald had a poor game for sure yesterday, but he got very little support from Naughton. When Key came on at least Ronald had an option to pass to.

If anyone has to be scapegoated for their performance yesterday then it’s Naughton as he could easily have received a second yellow for his shoulder barge late on in the first half.

Ronald's performances are symptomatic of our wider failure to build through short sharp one touch triangles. It really doesn't seem to me that this is an ambition of Williams - something that was fundamental to our game under Martinez, Rodgers and Laudrup.

Ronald had a poor game for sure yesterday, but he got very little support from Naughton. When Key came on at least Ronald had an option to pass to.

If anyone has to be scapegoated for their performance yesterday then it’s Naughton as he could easily have received a second yellow for his shoulder barge late on in the first half.

Ronald's performances are symptomatic of our wider failure to build through short sharp one touch triangles. It really doesn't seem to me that this is an ambition of Williams - something that was fundamental to our game under Martinez, Rodgers and Laudrup.
That's odd because Eom seemed to get the ball out wide to him on a fairly regular basis.

Ronald virtually stands along side whoever is playing at full back. During various intervals of yesterdays game we had Nuaghton in a forward position more than the winger.

He's too static, needs to improve his movement.

That's odd because Eom seemed to get the ball out wide to him on a fairly regular basis.

Ronald virtually stands along side whoever is playing at full back. During various intervals of yesterdays game we had Nuaghton in a forward position more than the winger.

He's too static, needs to improve his movement.
The whole team was too static especially second half. This is something Williams should be really focused on improving. It's a big contributory factor to why we develop attacks so slowly, there’s often no one moving into space to receive the pass.

The whole team was too static especially second half. This is something Williams should be really focused on improving. It's a big contributory factor to why we develop attacks so slowly, there’s often no one moving into space to receive the pass.
Some were a lot more static than others yesterday afternoon.

The players seem intent on passing to feet as well, rather than passing to the space for a teammate to run onto. A lot of attacks lose their momentum because the player has to wait for the ball to arrive at their feet

The players seem intent on passing to feet as well, rather than passing to the space for a teammate to run onto. A lot of attacks lose their momentum because the player has to wait for the ball to arrive at their feet
I thought this as well, or even behind the player a lot of the time. Then when we tried to play ahead of them we would often ask too much, like the two balls Joey played that could have caused serious damage at the end.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back