• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ronald The Show Pony

Absolutely abysmal again, offers nothing but the occasional "flic"

Lights up our alarming lack of depth "up top" that he gets a start.

Jumento 🫏

Just saying like 👍 🇧🇷
Worst player on the pitch. Rotation is essential and the bech is packed with attacking players again today.

Did Ronald play well today, or any other game so far this season.

Yes / no answer.
Nah I think he's been poor most games, I'm not arsed at the opinion that he's been poor, it's the usual pile-on that pisses me off.

We're 6 games in and you'd think the boy's an amateur judging some of the comments on here, ignoring the fact he was probably our best forward last season - and he only joined in Jan!

Nah I think he's been poor most games, I'm not arsed at the opinion that he's been poor, it's the usual pile-on that pisses me off.

We're 6 games in and you'd think the boy's an amateur judging some of the comments on here, ignoring the fact he was probably our best forward last season - and he only joined in Jan!
Best forward last season.
Cullen mate.
Dry your eyes 👀

Hang on, I’ve just seen you “pile on” regarding Tymon. Make it make sense then.

If someone’s had a poor game, or several poor games, expect people to comment on it.

Hang on, I’ve just seen you “pile on” regarding Tymon. Make it make sense then.

If someone’s had a poor game, or several poor games, expect people to comment on it.
What? I said he's been poor and called out last year's transfers, I haven't dedicated a post calling him useless after a slow start

What? I said he's been poor and called out last year's transfers, I haven't dedicated a post calling him useless after a slow start
Perhaps you start dedicating posts then, get a voice, put yourself up to be agreed with or shot down?

Grow a pair it's called.

I'll say it again, just for avoidance.

Ronald, coming in at 1.75 million is overpriced, and probably isn't championship standard.

Just my opinion 🤷

I was frustrated with his contribution today. I was also wondering why he was given the ball in tight spaces when he was standing. He looks so much better when he has made the space and the run and our captain gets the ball to him. Unfortunately, that one doesn't have the vision enough of the time to get the momentum up and then our forwards looks stupid and are caught in possession or have nowhere to go.

So it’s only a “pile on” if there is a thread dedicated to a player? Behave ffs 🤣

He's promising but when is his promise going to translate into an end product? a few assists and 3 goals in the whole time he's been with us isn't very good. He has the tools to be better though.

The only time he looks dangerous is when we can play balls in behind for him to run on to. That rarely happened today. If that is his only trick, then let's try and use it more.

Eom looks like he has more to his game than Ronald, but still lacking in end product; his issue appears to be more composure and decision making, and both of those can be improved with coaching.

Ronald could do with some time out of the side based on today's performance, he's played a fair bit of football since he's been here.

Thought Eom had one of his best games in Swansea shirt, today.

It strikes me that Ronald has over complicated his game this season. He's always looking to perform some trick or other and often loses the ball or goes down a blind alley. Williams needs to prompt him to use his pace to beat his man and get a cross in without hesitation, like he was doing for fun last season.

Last edited:
Apart from a few games I haven't bought into the hype. Last season we needed something and his impact helped. This season has seen very little, but to be a bit positive about him, he does tend to have 2 players in him, shouldn't there be more support options for him. His pace does seem to have dropped, maybe a couple of games out for a refresh is needed, maybe the international break can help

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back