• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ronald The Show Pony

The players seem intent on passing to feet as well, rather than passing to the space for a teammate to run onto. A lot of attacks lose their momentum because the player has to wait for the ball to arrive at their feet
I’m a massive fan of the dink ball, dink over the heads of the defenders for forwards to run in behind, or a defence splitting pass on the ground. We don’t do either very often.

Poor again, time for some bench duty
I thought he showed some promise in first half - pace, pressing and one stormer of a cross.

Faded in second half and I've seen enough of Bianchini tonight to agree with you.

Sorry to say it, but Ronald is giving off very strong Celina/Paterson/Ntcham vibes.

As in, I think I'll have about 3 good games a season when it suits me, and then I'll dine out on that for the other 43.

Eom looks like one of them as well. As does Bianchini. But I'll cut them some slack for a bit longer as they haven't been here as long.

Ron on the other hand can do one if this is all he is. Nowhere near good enough. Contributes nowhere near enough.

Sorry to say it, but Ronald is giving off very strong Celina/Paterson/Ntcham vibes.

As in, I think I'll have about 3 good games a season when it suits me, and then I'll dine out on that for the other 43.

Eom looks like one of them as well. As does Bianchini. But I'll cut them some slack for a bit longer as they haven't been here as long.

Ron on the other hand can do one if this is all he is. Nowhere near good enough. Contributes nowhere near enough.
Can't cross a ball, him or Eom, and when they do, we don't have anyone likely to make anything out of them, because we're playing a midfielder upfront and two midfielders who have never entered a penalty area, unless it's a penalty

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back