• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Rugby World Cup 2023

Any chance for Italy tonight? I think not.
It would be amazing though. And very very funny

Bloody hell. Took a 30 min call from work and in that time the game has been won 🤣

All blacks utterly ruthless..Italians seem to have revived their performances of 20 years ago. What a shame

Niigata Jack said:
I didn't say they pooped their pants after the try at the start, they did seem a little nervy when the Aussies attempted to chuck the kitchen sink at them for the next 15/20mins or more, Wales were magnificent in defence and it took the stuffing out the Aussies, that first half will live long in the memory it seemed like the longest 40 minutes ever.
Wales came out for that second half and within 5 minutes they took total control, awesome performance, like I posted above Gatland has done wonders and in a relatively short time.
He just gets us it seems, think he's struggled with club sides he's taken over back in NZ, but he just clicks with Wales.

No you didn’t and I agree that Wales were tremendous in defence against the Wallabies as well as the Fijians. My point was that they seem to have overcome that inferiority complex over the Southern Hemisphere sides. Don’t get me wrong NZ and SA will be a lot harder but this result will give our boys a massive boost of confidence. Probably our most important WC victory in that respect.

Dillwyn the Dog said:
No you didn’t and I agree that Wales were tremendous in defence against the Wallabies as well as the Fijians. My point was that they seem to have overcome that inferiority complex over the Southern Hemisphere sides. Don’t get me wrong NZ and SA will be a lot harder but this result will give our boys a massive boost of confidence. Probably our most important WC victory in that respect.

I said, "they did seem a little nervy when the Aussies attempted to chuck the kitchen sink at them for the next 15/20mins or more."

That has no relation to them pooping themselves.

Anyway, we move on!

This Australian squad is being portrayed as the weakest and poorest squad in years and years, by these "expert" pundits, typically trying to justify their performance which takes away some of the credit Wales deserve.
You can only play and defeat what's in front of you, which they did and which has massively boosted their confidence, so I agree with your opinion that it is probably our most important and impressive victory in this World Cup.

Don't think there's many World level coaches that could have improved this squad of players as well as Gatland has, we were bordering on being a shambles before he got here and when he did he had to contend with the virtual implosion of the WRU's finances with players having contracts torn up and replaced with poorer contracts and the retirement of so many experienced players who had important positions and roles in the squad.

Its remarkable.

Swanjaxs said:
The Jocks could nudge a hundred points here mind 👀

That won’t be worth anything if they finish third in the group.

Come on Portugal. Don’t think they can beat Ozzys, but the Ozzys can certainly help by beating themselves .

As Portugal score a try…. 😁

Libertarian said:
Come on Portugal. Don’t think they can beat Ozzys, but the Ozzys can certainly help by beating themselves .

As Portugal score a try…. 😁

That yellow card has cost them any chance unfortunately

The pool stage is dragging now

24 teams into 6 groups of 4 is about 16 years overdue

I know Australia have been sitting back, but 15 v 15 this is an even game

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads