• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Russel Howard (down the arena)

Jack2jack said:
Was down there last November for Level 42 gig. Drinks were a bit pricey but hey it's a night out. We were about 4 rows from the front just off centre, got to say the leg room was plenty, even for my long legs. Sound and lighting was great tbf.
As an aside we saw Bobby Davro( I know) once, I swear I nearly died laughing he was superb.

Wish I'd gone too that, nothing really catching my eye for events down there, apart from Billy Ocean think it's the 15th of this month, just clicked on the tickets, they just seem to be the odd single seats left, dotted all over the place. May go for Maddness in July instead, down Singeleton .. Double the price of what the tickets are there, but hey ho my girls mad at me, der der :)

jack123 said:
Thinking of it, I have a similar photo to what you took, and just looked at it now, and there is a fair distance in comparison.

Do you think the sound levels would be the same at front, the same at back?

No idea dude, but judging from when I was up on the balcony to watch the Pink Flod fellers, and it was crystal clear, I wouldn't have thought the sound would have differed wherever you sat...

I’ve been there three times, twice for music once for comedy twice sitting once standing, no issues with leg room. It’s a great facility.

BrynCartwright said:
No idea dude, but judging from when I was up on the balcony to watch the Pink Flod fellers, and it was crystal clear, I wouldn't have thought the sound would have differed wherever you sat...

Thanks, I'm just thinking the sound wasn't too clever last night, ? Like with music compared to speech? I think with music, you may not notice the difference?

jack123 said:
Thanks, I'm just thinking the sound wasn't too clever last night, ? Like with music compared to speech? I think with music, you may not notice the difference?

Could be....I'm seeing Russell Kane there next month....Will check then...

Niigata Jack said:
£6 a pint is probably what you'd pay at most of the places on the Marina in fairness.

Pump house charging £5.20 for pint of San Miguel, popped in there today, intended having a couple of Madri's in the Swigg, but its not open on a Monday or a Tuesday.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back