• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Russel Martin’s after game speech

State of the comments

'Give him a lifetime contract'

Is it just me who thinks that this should all be kept in the sanctuary of the dressing room?

biggar63 said:
Is it just me who thinks that this should all be kept in the sanctuary of the dressing room?

It's all about social media nowadays don't ya know, it's only when it goes radio rental after a run of defeats the media machine gets switched off...

Several minutes of absolute arse dribble. Some real classics in there.

“Because we have been so close, so close. So many times this season”.

Yes Russ, as someone highlighted last week it’s thirteen points dropped after the 85th minute.

Is it me or have they crammed the starting XI into that corner so they could all be in the shot for Rusty's speech?

biggar63 said:

I agree. The stuff with the bus driver and grimesy quality but the other stuff should be kept in house.

NeathJack said:
Is it me or have they crammed the starting XI into that corner so they could all be in the shot for Rusty's speech?

Of course they have. It’s all staged for the folk that will lap up the togetherness and energy that flows from the team.

Russ goes on to say “So, where I’m at with it, disappointed yes, no problem, no problem. I’m not disappointed with it”.

Ahaaaaaa.
Revolutionary. Make your mind up, Russ.

West Brom v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back