• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ryan Manning

bakajack

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
For those who bizarrely think that he won't be missed...

Ryan Manning thanked Swansea City’s supporters for their backing and credited Russell Martin with helping him deliver the best season of his career after taking the top prize at the club’s annual awards dinner.

The Republic of Ireland international was named Supporters’ Player of the Year at the end of an outstanding campaign.

The 26-year-old has contributed five goals and nine assists, while no player in the Championship has created more chances over the course of the campaign.

bakajack said:

Yeah yeah,but the managers shite mun, lost the dressing room months ago and lacks any man management skills,Manning crediting the manager for improving him as a player the same can be said for Cabango and Wood, but let’s listen to a couple of divs on here.

Aye, Skippy thinks he’s shit and we will be well rid of him 🙄

Player of the season by 5 country miles

Good enough to play at an epl club

BlasterJack said:
Aye, Skippy thinks he’s s**t and we will be well rid of him 🙄

Where have I said that.. overrated and not worth 25k a week.. but keep thinking he's a god amongst players

bakajack said:

It's funny you say that, but look at his defensive stats, one of the worst in the league.. cherry picking data to suit your agenda, happens almost weekly In every facet of reports, but life and football is not played on data sheets.. you're not the first or last to not look at the big picture.. do you think he's worth 25k a week?

Skippyjack said:
Where have I said that.. overrated and not worth 25k a week.. but keep thinking he's a god amongst players

Re: Manning and Latibeaudiere Leaving
Post by Skippyjack » 15 Apr 2023 20:58

No great shakes if both leave, this new obsession with Manning being the 2nd coming is quite unbelievable.. the 2 have been dog manure for months, 4 matches doesn't paint the whole picture

I think describing someone as "dog manure for months" means you think they are a bit shit.

He's been voted a fans player of the season therefore I think you'll find a lot of people disagree with you. Me included.

Manning has done the job he's been paid well for admirably, remember he jumped ship at QPR because we offered him more, obviously he's secured another contract at a club who will pay him more than we can for his next contract (Burnley would be my guess) .

Anyway, put him on the bench for WBA and play a youngsters from the U21's for development.
Good luck Ryan 👍

Swanjaxs said:
Anyway, put him on the bench for WBA and play a youngsters from the U21's for development.
Good luck Ryan 👍
I would say that as he is paid a lot of wonga then we can still finish 7th and he should give us his swan song finishing off in style. He can be replaced with one of the youngersters with ten minutes to go so he can get the crowds applause and thanks

I read in the press today Martin is desperate to get Manning, Lati and Norton to sign new deals.
Manning, yes, but if the other two want to go, I'd be delighted. Norton has been a great servant for us but he should be looking to retire. Lati - FFS, it's all been said.

Pegojack said:
I read in the press today Martin is desperate to get Manning, Lati and Norton to sign new deals.
Manning, yes, but if the other two want to go, I'd be delighted. Norton has been a great servant for us but he should be looking to retire. Lati - FFS, it's all been said.

That Norton fella, isn't he the one with the virus?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back