• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ryan Manning

I think Manning's taking corners and free kicks as well, isn't he? A vast improvement, our corners were dangerous yesterday, right onto the edge of the six yard box, with pace.

Pegojack said:
I think Manning's taking corners and free kicks as well, isn't he? A vast improvement, our corners were dangerous yesterday, right onto the edge of the six yard box, with pace.

He put some cracking corners in, another refreshing change that has recently happened.

Neath_Jack said:
Pegojack said:

He put some cracking corners in, another refreshing change that has recently happened.

Set piece coach doing a decent job.

Dr. Winston said:
Cooperman said:
If we can get the right flank working like the left then we’ll be in a good position.

Is Lati really a better option than Fin Stevens?

Manning was very good today.

We really shouldn't be playing a natural CB as a WB when we have wide players available. Martin does still have these little idiosyncracies that need questioning.

I said the same to my mate when we were bringing Sorinola on, then to find that he wasn't taking Lati off. This is Lati the left sided CB playing RWB.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back