• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sale of Essential Items in stores during Lockdown

petitions.senedd.wales

Up to 33,000 signatures so far. 5,000 signatures needed for a debate.

Someone I know is a store manager, she has been covering up products today her company has been commanded not to sell. She is dreading going into work on Monday, in fear of the potential danger she faces from ad hoc loony customers venting their frustrations.

Her postman informed her this morning of an ugly scene he had witnessed in Tesco prior to coming to her shop.

Neath_Jack said:
PSumbler said:
Watched both of those earlier on - its pathetic just what people will do to draw attention to themselves

And the guy taking all the tape of abusing the staff as well just shows him up to be the total tw*t he really comes across as

There'll be plenty about who will lap it up mind, that's the worrying bit.

The government are trying to control us don't you know. :?

Sadly that's very right - I read many comments particularly on the guy who as pulling off all the coverings in Tesco and way too many were in support of what he did.

Anyway if you need me I'm off to chop down some 5g masks but its exercise related

PSumbler said:
Neath_Jack said:
There'll be plenty about who will lap it up mind, that's the worrying bit.

The government are trying to control us don't you know. :?

Sadly that's very right - I read many comments particularly on the guy who as pulling off all the coverings in Tesco and way too many were in support of what he did.

Anyway if you need me I'm off to chop down some 5g masks but its exercise related

Make sure you’re wearing a mast Phil.

bryncochjack said:
Monty said:
Sure, it's not difficult. Viruses spread, quickly. You want to wait until the gyms and restaurants are out of control? You'd be among the first to complain they should have done something earlier.

The point is that no covid clusters emerged in gyms. They are safer than places that remain open.

Are gyms immune then? Maybe we should all go live in one. Closing them is slowing the spread. Places that are open are deemed essential. Gyms are not essential. How people are not getting this after 7 months is beyond me.

airedale said:
PSumbler said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

airedale said:
PSumbler said:

:lol: Its the only thing I can wear as I buy all my clothes on a Saturday and couldnt get any today

I knew I shouldn't have chucked the old ones out yesterday

Monty said:
bryncochjack said:
The point is that no covid clusters emerged in gyms. They are safer than places that remain open.

Are gyms immune then? Maybe we should all go live in one. Closing them is slowing the spread. Places that are open are deemed essential. Gyms are not essential. How people are not getting this after 7 months is beyond me.

Closing gyms is slowing the spread? Behave ffs.

When was the last time you went into a gym, serious question.

Why have Ireland, Liverpool, Lancs, all allowed their gyms to stay open if they are such a breeding ground?

Neath_Jack said:
Monty said:

Why have Ireland, Liverpool, Lancs, all allowed their gyms to stay open if they are such a breeding ground?

I don't see what me being in a gym has to do with anything, but to answer your question about 2 years ago.

The simple fact is they aren't essential. If people could be trusted to follow simple rules, maybe they would be open. But they can't. Don't give me gyms are essential for peoples health. It's bollocks. Going to a gym is an extravagance. You don' t need to go to a fuckin gym.

Monty said:
Neath_Jack said:

I don't see what me being in a gym has to do with anything, but to answer your question about 2 years ago.

The simple fact is they aren't essential. If people could be trusted to follow simple rules, maybe they would be open. But they can't. Don't give me gyms are essential for peoples health. It's bollocks. Going to a gym is an extravagance. You don' t need to go to a fuckin gym.

It may not be essential but I went to one a week or so back and the distancing in there was significantly better than the distancing in any supermarket I have been in in the last three months

Monty said:
Neath_Jack said:

The reason i ask is because they must be one of the cleanest environments that the public use.

I can't imagine another public building that is constantly cleaned.

Temperature checked on the way in, staff wondering around ensuring the equipment is being cleaned when users finish with them.

Going to a gym is fantastic for people's health, both physical and mental.

Oh, and there's nothing extravagant about them you whopper.

Now try answering the question i posed, preferably without swearing, it doesn't become you.

Neath_Jack said:
Monty said:

The reason i ask is because they must be one of the cleanest environments that the public use.

Temperature checked on the way in, staff wondering around ensuring the equipment is being cleaned when users finish with them.

Now try answering the question i posed, preferably without swearing, it doesn't become you.

You already know the answer to that question, they put pressure on the government.

They are an extravagance. People living on the breadline can't afford to go to gyms. You can keep fit for free very easily.

Again, if people could be trusted to follow simple rules, they'd be open, we wouldn't even be in lockdown.

Don't blame the government, blame the idiotic public.

Monty said:
Neath_Jack said:

You already know the answer to that question, they put pressure on the government.

They are an extravagance. People living on the breadline can't afford to go to gyms. You can keep fit for free very easily.

Again, if people could be trusted to follow simple rules, they'd be open, we wouldn't even be in lockdown.

Don't blame the government, blame the idiotic public.

So they are not safe to use, unless you put pressure on the Government? Yeah, that'll be it Mont.

And for the record, both Ireland and Lancs both excluded gyms from being shut, prior to the scousers kicking off.

It's got nothing to do with people living on the breadline, what a daft thing to say.

I'm not blaming anyone Mont, just questioning your nonsense comment that by closing the gyms, it's slowing the spread.

Anyway, Drakeford is now going to review how the weekend has gone. Whatever that means.

Neath_Jack said:
Anyway, Drakeford is now going to review how the weekend has gone. Whatever that means.

So you're suggesting its some kind of government conspiracy to keep gyms shut?

My comment on slowing the spread is not nonsense, you simply don't agree with it which is why we're in this.

Non essential gatherings of people are not permitted.

Go for a walk.

Neath_Jack said:

#savethebirthdaycard

#johnnysduvetmatters

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back