• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sale of Essential Items in stores during Lockdown

Monty said:
Neath_Jack said:
Anyway, Drakeford is now going to review how the weekend has gone. Whatever that means.

So you're suggesting its some kind of government conspiracy to keep gyms shut?

My comment on slowing the spread is not nonsense, you simply don't agree with it which is why we're in this.

Non essential gatherings of people are not permitted.

Go for a walk.

How in the name of whatever God floats your boat, have you got that I'm suggesting it's a government conspiracy to shut gyms.

Anyone help me out with this one?

It is absolute nonsense, show me how many cases of covid transmission have occurred in a gym.

Link me to a story where a gym has been the epicentre of an outbreak, just one.

Training on your own is not a gathering.

https://twitter.com/swansnews/status/1320095650130857984

Neath_Jack said:
Monty said:
So you're suggesting its some kind of government conspiracy to keep gyms shut?

My comment on slowing the spread is not nonsense, you simply don't agree with it which is why we're in this.

Non essential gatherings of people are not permitted.

Go for a walk.

How in the name of whatever God floats your boat, have you got that I'm suggesting it's a government conspiracy to shut gyms.

It is absolute nonsense, show me how many cases of covid transmission have occurred in a gym.

There have been no outbreaks in gyms because they're shut because they're not essential. I'm getting bored of saying the same things over and over.

You don't need a gym to train on your own

So you in Tesco or Asda, your getting your eggs, milk, 20 pizzas and six gallons of Peroni, why the bloody hell can't you pick up a DAB radio on the way past. You could in the last lockdown.
And why have they closed golf clubs again, a walk in the fresh air, miles away from anyone.

Why are people out shopping when we're in lockdown ?

They could have got shopping during the week

Jack2jack said:
So you in Tesco or Asda, your getting your eggs, milk, 20 pizzas and six gallons of Peroni, why the bloody hell can't you pick up a DAB radio on the way past. You could in the last lockdown.
And why have they closed golf clubs again, a walk in the fresh air, miles away from anyone.

Because a Tory MP raised the issue that locking down all other shops except supermarkets gives supermarkets an unfair advantage over others. So Drakeford said ok and locked everything else up. Blame the tories.

Monty said:
Jack2jack said:

Because a Tory MP raised the issue that locking down all other shops except supermarkets gives supermarkets an unfair advantage over others. So Drakeford said ok and locked everything else up. Blame the tories.
Yeah so folk will buy online instead,great.
What about golf clubs?
And yeah, I do blame the Tories for this utter sh!t fest.

Enough planning on this has been done as if it was a weekend booze trip to Spain......but then again MD is tea total, for someone who didn't want the job, he's loving the power and limelight, and messing the rest of Wales up"!

The Tories should be pleased that the Welsh government has adopted their idea of stopping the supermarkets selling the items smaller shops can’t sell during lockdown. Now that the Tories’ idea has been adopted why are they opposing it?

swan65split said:
Enough planning on this has been done as if it was a weekend booze trip to Spain......but then again MD is tea total, for someone who didn't want the job, he's loving the power and limelight, and messing the rest of Wales up"!

Hey hold on there Palamos was very well organised back in 2008!

Monty said:
Neath_Jack said:

There have been no outbreaks in gyms because they're shut because they're not essential. I'm getting bored of saying the same things over and over.

They only closed on Friday 😂

I do like you Mont, but you don’t half post nonsense on times, but with authority like you know what you’re talking about.

No dodgy ever said you need to a gym to train on your own, another nonsensical comment.

Neath_Jack said:
Monty said:

I do like you Mont, but you don’t half post nonsense on times, but with authority like you know what you’re talking about.

No dodgy ever said you need to a gym to train on your own, another nonsensical comment.

We had a what was it 4 month lockdown in March. Were gyms open?

You said 'Training on your own is not a gathering.' in response to me saying non essential gatherings are not permitted.

Monty said:
Neath_Jack said:

We had a what was it 4 month lockdown in March. Were gyms open?

You said 'Training on your own is not a gathering.' in response to me saying non essential gatherings are not permitted.

Leave it out Mont, you have no idea what you are taking about other than what you have read.

You can have the last word now.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back