• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sale of Essential Items in stores during Lockdown

Itchysphincter said:
DJack said:
popped into Tesco this evening after work and I only bought essentials...milk, margarine and a shit-ton of beer. :lol:

Margarine?! 🤢

Flora buttery to be precise. I ain't got time to eff around with butter when I'm making my sarnies before work.

Remember, in a first world country like the UK, the only reason you eat bread is for the dietary fibre. The best wholemeal bread contains 10% dietary fibre. If you’re making sarnies don’t spread fat on your bread before putting your filling on, you’ll kill your self eventually.

airedale said:
Remember, in a first world country like the UK, the only reason you eat bread is for the dietary fibre. The best wholemeal bread contains 10% dietary fibre. If you’re making sarnies don’t spread fat on your bread before putting your filling on, you’ll kill your self eventually.

I eat salad sandwhiches you daft twat, a little bit of fat in that ain't gonna kill me. :D

DJack said:
airedale said:
Remember, in a first world countryh like the UK, the only reason you eat bread is for the dietary fibre. The best wholemeal bread contains 10% dietary fibre. If you’re making sarnies don’t spread fat on your bread before putting your filling on, you’ll kill your self eventually.

I eat salad sandwhiches you daft twat, a little bit of fat in that ain't gonna kill me. :D

Salad sandwiched between? And yes, the fat will slay ya.

airedale said:
DJack said:

Salad sandwiched between? And yes, the fat will slay ya.

Your brain sits in a bowl of visceral fat...

Monty said:
Lifelong said:
I would suggest that clothing and toys are more essential than booze.

I'm sure people will cope for 2 weeks

Didn't realise Mark Drakeford posted on here! Only a member of the Welsh government would defend the severity of this lockdown.

bryncochjack said:
Monty said:
I'm sure people will cope for 2 weeks

Didn't realise Mark Drakeford posted on here! Only a member of the Welsh government would defend the severity of this lockdown.

You've been asked to sit in your house for a fortnight not stand on your head. Get a grip.

Some bloke just had a pop at me in Aldi. "Whoa, you're a bit close!" I was at least 3 metres away and masked up. What a complete snowflake. He wheel-spinned out of the car park too.

:lol:

Jackfath said:
Some bloke just had a pop at me in Aldi. "Whoa, you're a bit close!" I was at least 3 metres away and masked up. What a complete snowflake. He wheel-spinned out of the car park too.

:lol:

I hope you let out a rather loud and aggressive cough.

Q. How many Welshmen does it take to write out a birthday card?

A. Where the fuck are you going to get a birthday card from?

Fresh flowers and plants were sealed off in Aldi today. They're going to be left to die and rot away. Ridiculous.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back