• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sam Surridge

Swanseaborn

First Team Player
Reaction score
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12157937/championship-highlights-and-round-up-bournemouth-go-top-nottingham-forest-win

With limited starts he’s got a decent goal return this season, but doesn’t seem the most popular with his team mates

Given the circumstances, Surridge should have taken it to the corner flag. But the result was that he won his team a corner, so he gets away with it.

I'm assuming Stanislas was angry over him not going to the corner rather than wanting the pass so he could shoot himself, but either way he ends up looking like a knob. He's 31 and is way more experienced than Surridge. It's fine to be pissed off with him, but save that for the dressing room.

JackSomething said:
Given the circumstances, Surridge should have taken it to the corner flag. But the result was that he won his team a corner, so he gets away with it.

I'm assuming Stanislas was angry over him not going to the corner rather than wanting the pass so he could shoot himself, but either way he ends up looking like a knob. He's 31 and is way more experienced than Surridge. It's fine to be pissed off with him, but save that for the dressing room.

I agree. If you’re wise enough to educate the younger man then be wise enough not to make an arse of yourself on the pitch where the impact of your actions can be far more detrimental.

JackSomething said:

Totally agree

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back