• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Scouse n scum

sainthelens

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Horrible concoction I know, but if thers a god, Liverpool will score 10.

BBC Sport:

Posted at 11:1111:11
Mismatch as strong Liverpool face inexperienced Cardiff
Liverpool v Cardiff (12:00 GMT)

Dafydd Pritchard

BBC Sport Wales at Anfield

Having not played for a fortnight, Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has opted for a strong side which would strike fear into most Premier League teams, never mind those in the Championship.

By contrast, Cardiff City manager Steve Morison had said in the build-up to this match that he was going to make changes – but that is a younger and less experienced line-up than anyone expected.

Some changes have been forced by injuries and players being cup-tied, but plenty are out of choice as Morison prioritises the Bluebirds’ relegation battle in the Championship.

Among those coming into the team are defender Oliver Denham and midfielder Eli King, who will make their first senior starts today. What a place for it.

Vaulks and Pack in midfield against a strong Liverpool side, no Shaun Morrison either who I believe Is out for the rest of the season. I hope they getting absolutely f’ing slaughtered.

With 6k there, that end should be bouncing..( its not)..then again probably half are Liverpool fans.

Ideal scenario

3 players sent off
A few injuries
Extra time and penalty defeat

All before Peterborough dick them in the coming week

Commentator just said great rendition of land of my fathers. Not sure he listened to the words.

They’re playing well so far, created a couple of chances and should have had a penalty.

I hope Cardiff win on penalties and get all the way through to the semis and lose that on penalties. Any extra distraction and games can only be.good for us and tiring for them

STID2017 said:
I hope Cardiff win on penalties and get all the way through to the semis and lose that on penalties. Any extra distraction and games can only be.good for us and tiring for them

Not too worried tbh, we properly turn up at legoland it wont matter....double sorted.

Attachments

• 4F60FDD9-7CCA-432B-A7C4-81EDEA8055AF.jpeg
    4F60FDD9-7CCA-432B-A7C4-81EDEA8055AF.jpeg
    396.8 KB · Views: 376

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members